The Prom!

A/n Mondo will be wearing this. Idk I can't see him in a tux.
The day arrived, prom, people rushed around applying makeup, getting on clothes on, and fixing their hair. This wasn't any prom, it was Hopes Peak Prom, news reporters would flock to the school, looking at the ultimates in their best dress.

"Mondo! Can you help me with my eyeliner?" I called out the Biker. Mondo walked into the bathroom,  he stopped when he saw me, his face flushed.

"You look...Stunning." Mondo muttered. I couldn't help but become flustered at him. Mondo calmed himself down, then looked back at me.

"Ok come here" Mondo muttered, lightly holding my face, he started to draw out my liner. I couldn't stop my face from blushing so much. His breath softly in my face, his violet eyes staring deeply into mine. After a couple of seconds, he moved back and looked back at me.

"How did I ever get a gal so beautiful as you." He asked me.

"How did I ever get a guy as handsome as you." I looked at him, he leaned in and kissed me. He moved back and chuckled.

"The others are waiting, let's go." Mondo took my hand and we walked out.

Aoi was adjusting Sakuras course, Kyoko was fixing her tie, and Taka and Chihiro were helping get each other ready. The dorm was bustling with kids doing last preparation for the big party. Chatter filled floated around. Everyone got themselves ready and got on their date.

Taka looked over at Mondo and me, then grinned. He wore a white suit, a red tie, and his signature knee-high boots. Chihiro Followed wearing an average tux with a green bow tie.

"Y/n!" Taka grinned. "Mondo! Bro! Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah!" Mondo smiled.

"Omg Y/n!" Aoi exclaimed. "You look so good!"

"Thanks, you and Sakura look amazing together!" I answered, Aoi blushed slightly.

"Come on losers! Let's get started!" Junko shouted.
"I can fit 8 people in my limo. Hey, money boy! Who many can you fit?"

"Tch, 8. And don't call me that." Byakuya rolled his eyes.

"Ah Kyoko, darling, you look lovely!" Celeste gasps, before taking Kyoko's hand.

"Hey, Togami!" Makoto looked at the heir, Byakuya sighed.

"Your tie is all messed up! God, you'd be dead without me." Byakuya sighed. "You look... Rather average."

"Thank you!" Makoto smiled.

"Saki! Let's go!" Aoi grins.

"Let's go, my flower." Sakura smiles.

I smiled at the number of couples that have bloomed throughout our stay here. Aoi and Sakura, Kyoko and Celeste, Mondo and I. I smoothed out my formal clothing and took mondos hand.

"Ok people! Who wants to go to my limo! And who wants to go to daddy long legs limo!" Junko shouts, followed by Byakuya scoffing.

"As much as pigtails annoy me, the more I'm with a trust fund, the more I want to have his rich little face in the dirt," Mondo whispered to me.

"Junko it is then," I murmured.

"Hey math nerd and biker boy! Blondie mc-four eyes says he doesnt want you guys! Youre coming with me! Dont get all lovey dovey or im stomping you!"

"Well that worked out" i mumbled to the biker, he nodded.

Me, Mondo, Aoi, Sakura, Kiyotaka, Chihiro, Murako, and Junko stuffed into the Limo. I didnt notice everyones clothes.

Junko wore an extravagant dress, she did say shes going to make the best one. Murako wore a simple black tux. Aoi and Sakura wore matching dresses, with small cousages.

"You look great tonight." Mondo leaned in and whisperd.

"You do too, Firecracker." I whispered back.

"Hey! Remember what i said!" Junko exclaimed at us. "It already sucks I have to smell the stitch of my twin! You guys will make me throw up!"

Chihiro looked at us and smiled.

"You guys look great, all of you!" chiro beamed.

"And you look great Chihiro!" Taka Smiled. Me and Mondo nodded.

"Oh thanks, I was kind of nervous wearing this..." Chihiro looked down.

"No problem!" Taka grinned.

We arrived to a large venue, of course, lights flashed of cameras. We all walked out of limo. Junko struck a pose, and the crowd went wild. I looked around at the people, fear strucked my heart.

"Just follow me." Mondo whispers in my ear. He wrapped his arm round my waist and I followed him through the crowd. Reporter shoved camera in our face yelling questions. I shrunk into Mondo, mind blank. I silently freaked out. After an agonizing 10 seconds, We got into the building.

The atmosphere was much calmer. People were dancing, on the sidelines talking, and all out had a good time. My heart soared seeing this, the thing ive been waiting for.

"Can i have this dance?" Mondo smiled, my heart fluttered at his words, at how his pools or lavender eyes peirced into my soul and filled it with affection. I smileed at the biker, taking his large hand and waking out to the floor. A slow slow was playing throughout the venue, each beat matching your steps. The soft melodic sounds filled my ears as I stared deeply into Mondos eyes. Slowly, i crept my hand up to his cheek, never breaking eye contact. Everything melted away except for him.

"Alright!!! Ita time to pump! It! Up! Im I-Bu-Ki Mi-o-da!" A loud girl with horns yells into the microphone. The moment stops, i look back at mondo, who was looking away awkwardly.

"Lets go stand at the sides.." I said, and we sat together on a couple chairs laid out. I laid my head on his shoulders.

"Y/n!" Taka walked over to us and grinned. "Can i talk to you for a second!?"