Eleven

•Kalanie•

Kalanie woke up in bed. She smelled food. She sat up , and looked over. Amir was not next to her.

She stood up , and brushed her teeth. When she finished brushing her teeth and washing her face she headed downstairs.

Amir was in the kitchen cooking. She walked up behind him , and smacked his ass since he only had boxers on.

He quickly turned around with a mug on. "Chill out, yo." He mugged her as she laughed.

"You think that shit funny?" He mugged. She nodded as she laughed. He sighed as he turned around to finish cooking.

"Your cooking?" She asked. "Yeah." He nodded. He turned around, and kissed her lips.

She pulled away, and walked away. She stopped in the living room and sat down. She turned on paternity court.

She watched for a little bit before heading to the kitchen where Amir was.

The food was finally ready. She sat down across from him , and prayed over her food.

She took a bite of the eggs. It was actually pretty good.

"You really thought you ate?" She asked. He nodded his head. She smiled as she continued to eat.

When the two finished they headed upstairs to get ready.

"You ok? Your quiet." She asked. He nodded as he grabbed her waist and moved her out of the way.

She headed back to the room and got dressed in a white crop top and some blue jeans.

"Why you getting dressed? We ain't going nowhere." He explained. "Thank God cuz I didn't feel like riding all the way back." She began to undress, and switch back to her pajamas.

She walked out of the room after grabbing her phone. "can we go swimming?"

•••••••

Kalanie wrapped the towel around her body as she stepped out of the shower.

She heard faint music. She opened the door revealing Amir. He furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the Alexa as if he wanted to turn the music off.

"Leave it on." She told him. He nodded as he walked out. She slipped on some PINK panties , and one of amirs shirts.

She put on lotion and perfume before walking out of the bathroom.

Amir was on the bed scrolling on his phone. His shirt was off.

"What you wanna eat later?" Amir looked up at her. "I do know yet." She wrapped her arms around his neck as he grabbed her waist.

She kissed his lips. She grabbed her glass of wine off of the nightstand and took another small sip. She placed it back down.

Dreams , fairy-tales , and fantasies by asap Ferg came on. She smiled since that was her favorite song.

"What's wrong with you?" He grabbed her ass. "Nothing." She shrugged.

He scrunched his face up. "You must be drunk." He mumbled more to himself than to kalanie. "No, I'm not." She kissed his lips.

They began making out. His hand traveled under her shirt, and into her panties.

He rubbed her slowly as she kissed him. She pulled away as Brent's verse played.

She gently pushed him back on the bed. She slipped his pants off along with his boxer. Her eyes widened at the sight of his size.

She quickly fixed her face as she took her shirt off.

He bit his lip as he watched her climb on to his lap.

He thought he would've had to wait at least a year before kalanie let him have some. Instead he waited 5 months.

She threw her head back as she slid down on his dick. "mhm." He started as he chewed on his bottom lip.

She moaned as she felt him stretch her out. She began bouncing up and down on his dick.

He smacked her ass as she moaned. Her hips grew tired so she slowed down. She start doing a grinding motion as she placed her hands on his chest.

They made out while she grinded slowly against him. He gripped her ass as his breathing sped up.

"Just like that." He held her hips in place. She creamed on his dick as he released inside of her.

She moaned as she climbed off of him. She climbed in the bed and closed her eyes.

"Get up." He smacked her ass. Her eyes flew open, and she watched him slowly slide himself in. "Ohh." She moaned.

"Shit , amir-" she moaned as she held his hand tightly. He sucked on her neck while he pounded inside of her.

She clawed at his back as he went deeper. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she released on him.

The two pleasured each other in many positions for hours.