Twelve

•Kalanie•

Kalanie rolled over in bed and bumped into amir. He wrapped his arms around her waist. She fell back asleep along with amir.

About 3 hours later kalanie woke up. It was 10 am , but it was thundering, so it was dark. She laid on his bare chest as she sat in silence.

Kalanie damn near screamed as she sat up. Amir jumped out of his sleep. She began crying, and he looked at her like she was crazy.

"XOOOO....I FORGOT XO." she yelled. "No you didn't. You told me you put him in that camp so he could stop shitting everywhere." Amir reminder her.

She sighed in relief. "Screaming, and shit. Go get dressed." He mushed her head. "You don't tell me what to do." She rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't a problem last night." He laughed. "Go get ready." He laughed as she stood up.

She walked slowly to the bathroom.

••••••

"Where we going?" Kalanie asked as she held amirs hand. "You'll see." He spoke as he rubbed her hand.

He kissed her hand before focusing back on the road.

Soon his phone began ringing. "Can you get it?" He questioned. She nodded and grabbed the phone. "It's Kayla." She looked up at him.

"Just ignore it." He shook his head. She did just that then she kept calling.

He snatched the phone and answered it. "Hello." He spoke. It was so silent that she could hear the females voice.

"Baby, where are you? I'm at your mom's house waiting for you." She explained. "shit. I forgot about that. I'll be there in about an hour." He spoke.

"Ok, I love you."

He hung up.

Kalanie looked at him. "Amir..." She started as she rubbed the scratches on his neck.

"You fucked me up , but it's cool." He rubbed his neck.

"Who was that?" She questioned. "why?" He questioned. She just stared at him. "I hope I'm going home." She mumbled.

"It was my ex." He spoke. "Y'all plan on getting back together or something?" She questioned. "nah, we going to get a DNA test." He explained.

"You have a kid?" She questioned. He shook his head. "the lil nigga lightskinned." He explained.

She hummed in response. "You mad?" He laughed. She just rolled her eyes.

Soon he arrived at her house. She just stepped out of the car. He did as well. "I can't get no hug , no kiss, no nun?" He grabbed her arm.

She ignored him as she snatched her arm away. He pulled her back and wrapped a hand around her throat.

"Stop playing with me , G." He grabbed her ass before kissing her lips.

Her face grew hot as she pulled away. She turned around and walked away.

She headed inside of the house, and upstairs. She furrowed her eyebrows hearing noises coming from her younger sister, Ayanas room.

She realized that she hadn't taken the key from Ayana. But She wasn't sure if it was Ayana. She heard a males voice.

She opened the door and seen Jerome there.

She was so confused. She never gave him a key. But she was so scared.

"How'd you get in?" She questioned. He held up Ayanas key. Kalanie gasped. "Did you hurt her?" She questioned.

He laughed. "No. Kids will give you anything for some money." He laughed.

Kalanie sighed. "What do you want Jerome- never mind , just leave before I call the cops." She crossed her arms.

He laughed. "So you had ya lil boyfriend fight me huh?" He laughed as he stood up.

"i-I didn't." She stammered as he walked closer. "Don't stutter now." He spoke as he got closer. She stepped away.

"Back up Jerome."

"And who gave you all them hickies?" He grabbed her neck roughly. She tried to pry his hands off , but he was obviously much stronger than her.

"Stop." She asserted as he pushed her into a wall. She could've sworn she had just gotten the wind knocked out of her body. She gasped for air as he let go.

She slid down the wall. She tried to stand up , but he grabbed her hair.

He pulled her hair as she screamed. "Stop. Please." She cried.

He hit her head against the wall a few times before leaning down in front of her.

"I hope you feel what I felt." He sent a punch to her mouth. He sent a few more punches to her face as her body grew weaker.

He wrapped his hands around her neck.