Twenty-Nine

Kalanie

Kalanie

"Amir. I can't take it." Kalanie moaned. It was now 12:54 am and the two were still going at it.

"Move ya hand." He pinned it above her head. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she released on him.

He released inside of her for the last time before pulling out.

He collapsed next to her breathing heavy. "aight ,I'm done."

•••••••••

"When we gonna go get my baby?" Amir asked taking a bite of the bacon.

"We can go get her in a little bit. If my dad doesn't drop her off." She explained.

"Ok." He mumbled wrapping his arms around her waist. "You look good." He kissed her cheek.

"Get.... off of me." She mumbled pushing his hands away. He smacked his lips. "Fine. You gone be all over me when you pushing out my son." He mumbled walking away.

"WHAT? oh yeah , lemme take a plan b." She grabbed her phone so she could place an order on Instacart for it.

"You ain't taking no fucking plan b." He smacked his lips. "Shut up." She shook her head.

"I'm serious kalanie. Have my baby again. You so fine." He grabbed her waist. "amir- no." She shook her head as he kissed her neck lightly.

"Stoppp." She groaned pushing him away. He smacked his lips. "I know- YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME. Ain't I'm fine?" He asked.

She shook her head placing her phone down. She laughed a little as he hugged her. "Stop playing, Lanie. Gimme another chance. Damn , you fine." He explained.

She shook her head with a smile as she looked at him. The two shared a small kiss before the doorbell rang.

He pulled away slowly before they both Headed to the door. "You ain't taking no damn plan b." Amir went on as he opened the door.

It was Kalanies dad and Joy. "Oh waddup mr. Wallace." Amir dapped him up. "Hey amir." He walked inside with joy.

"Daddyyy." She smiled reaching for him. "You getting so big." He groaned picking her up.

"I missed you , fat girl." He kissed her cheek. She laid her head on his chest as kalanie went to go speak with her father.

"Daddy, lets play hide and seek." She smiled. "Nah, wanna go to the park?" He asked.

"Yeah. " She nodded with a smile. "Grandpa take me to park." She explained. "Aight then....let's go to the zoo." He smiled.

"YAYYY. I go feed animals." She clapped her hands making him smile. He kissed her forehead. "Let's go get dressed." They headed upstairs.

Soon kalanie came upstairs with them. "Hi baby." Kalanie smiled hugging joy.

"Mommy, we go to zoo." She explained. "What?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Get dressed. We going to the zoo." Amir explained. "Oh." She mumbled.

"You Gon get her dressed?" Kalanie asked. "I mean I guess I could...but you pick out some clothes for he- nah, nevermind. You Gon have her wearing some lil thot ass clothes." He shook his head.

"Boy, don't play with me." She shook her head laughing. She headed to the bathroom and got ready. She simply wore blue jeans and white shirt with white converse.

She put on a cross necklace before putting on her charm bracelet. Kalanie sprayed on a little bit of perfume before fixing her hair.

She simply put mousse in it before walking out of the bathroom. "Aww, she looks cute." Kalanie smiled.

Amir had let her wear a sunflower dress and yellow converse. "I know. I know how to dress her." He shrugged.

"Sometimes..." Her voice trailed off. Joy sat on the bed watching Dora. "You look good to." He grabbed her waist.

"Thank you." She smiled turning her head as he kissed her cheek.

••••••

"Mama , look. It's bear." Joy pointed at the animal. "Daddy, look it's bear." She pointed.

"I see it." He nodded his head taking a sip from Kalanies icee. She stared at him. "Don't touch my stuf- is that your ex? The crazy one? The one you left me for?" She went on.

He smacked his lips staring at her. "Amir I'm serious. I think that's her." She pointed. He turned towards the direction she was pointing and seen Kayla. He smacked his lips.

"Nah , we gotta go." He explained. He picked up joy and the three began walking to the aquarium part.

Kalanie just knew that Kayla already seen them.

"Daddy , it's fish." She pointed. "That's right. My baby so smart." He shook his head wrapping an arm around Kalanies waist.