Twenty-Seven

•Kalanie•

                           •Kalanie•

"Come drop my baby off." Amir explained. "where you at?" Kalanie asked.

"I'm finna send you the address." He spoke chewing on something. "Alright, bye." She spoke. "Bye daddy." Joy stuck her head in the camera.

"Bye. Daddy love you." He told her. "Love you too." She smiled. Kalanie hung up the phone.

"Wanna go see daddy?" Kalanie asked. "Yeah." Joy smiled. Kalanie stood up and began to get dressed.

•••••••••

Kalanie held Khloes hand as they walked to the door. Kalanie knocked and Khloe copied her. Kalanie chuckled as the door opened.

Amir stood there. "Oh , hi da." She waved. "Wassup, daddy baby."  He picked her up. "No da. I not baby." She shook her head.

"You still my baby." He kissed her cheek and she giggled. "Wassup babymama." He nodded his head at kalanie.

"Hey baby daddy." She Chuckled. "Gimme a hug." He grabbed her arm pulling her on to him. "Amir..." Her voice traveled off as he kissed her cheek.

"Stop." She pulled away. "My fault, beautiful."

kalanie looked down smiling as she walked in the house. Amir shut and locked the door. "Where you was going? Why you got on a dress?" Amir placed Khloe down and she ran to the living room.

"Hm?" Amir walked behind kalanie and gripped her ass. "Boy , stop. I was only coming here , and then back home."

"Oh so you tryna look good for me?" Amir grabbed her waist and pulled her on to him.

Kalanie pulled away. "Don't touch me." She mumbled.

"Why not?" He asked. "cuz you just wanna have sex with me." Kalanie spoke looking back at him. "Yeah I wanna do that , but I wanna love you too....shid I think I wanna marry you. Don't act surprised when a nigga get on one knee for you." He explained.

"Full of shit." Kalanie mumbled walking to the living room where Alaina was along with Jay and Melanie.

Melanie looked at kalanie then back at her phone. "Hey mama." Kalanie smiled.

"Hey my sweet girl." She smiled. "Mommy , daddy chase me." Joy ran up and grabbed kalanies leg catching everyone's attention.

"Aww, who is this cutie?" Melanie spoke. "This is Khloe. Say hi." Kalanie sat down on the couch. "Hi." Khloe waved.

"Hi. I didn't know amir had a daughter. She looks nothing like Kayla." Melanie looked at Alaina.

"I know." Alaina gave Khloe a stale face. "What about Kayla?" Amir walked in.

"I was just saying how your babygirl looks nothing like Kayla." She explained. Amir furrowed his eyebrows. "I know. She look like me. And Kayla ain't her mama. You didn't know you a grandma?" He asked.

Melanie furrowed her eyebrows before she realized. "KALANIE MARIE WALLACE. You are 17 years old. What are you doing with a kid?" Melanie grew furious.

"I'm 21." Kalanie explained as amir sat next to her. "No you are not. I'm your mother-" kalanie cut her off.

"Mama , I'm 21. If I was 17 I wouldn't have a child with a GROWN MAN." She explained. "You just don't take care of your kids that's why you don't know how old I am." Kalanie explained while joy climbed in amirs lap.

"Daddy, play hide and seek." Joy tapped him. "let's go upstairs." Amir whispered to kalanie.

She nodded before standing up. He picked up khloe and they headed upstairs.

"I'm sick of damn near all of em." Amir explained while placing Khloe down on the bed. Kalanie sighed sitting down on the bed.

Silence took over as amir walked in between Kalanies legs. "boy st-" he cut her off. "I just want a hug. Damn." He hugged her.

She slowly hugged back. "I had a dream."

"About?"

"Us. I think it was Christmas..my princess was doing good. She ain't have cancer." He looked over at Khloe. "And uhh, we had another one. It was another Lil girl." He explained.

"I was so happy man." He smiled. "Well it was just a dream." Kalanie smiled. He smacked his lips looking at her.

Khloe stood up and walked to her toys.

"Make it a reality with me." He grabbed her hands. "Amir , even if I did wanna be with you... I don't know if I want kids right now."