Thirty-Five

Kalanie

                           Kalanie

+6 weeks

"We find the defendant not guilty of all charges. And release the defendant. Court is adjourned." She slammed the hammer thing.

Kalanie let tears of joy fall down her face as people clapped and cheered. Joy seen everyone else clapping so she did as well.

••••••••

"Daddyyy." Joy ran to Amir. Amir leaned down and picked her up with the biggest smile.

"Wassup. I missed you , princess." He smiled kissing her cheek and approaching the car. He smiled at kalanie who was already smiling.

Without saying anything he wrapped his free arm around her waist and she kissed him.

"I missed you so much." She mumbled hugging him. "I missed y'all too." He mumbled kissing joy again.

"Daddy, it's my brother." She pointed to Kalanies stomach. "I know. We Gon name him Amir junior, ain't that right?" He asked.

Kalanie nodded. "If that's what you want." She explained.

They all hopped in the car and headed home. Khloe was talking to her father about school and other stuff the whole ride home.

When they got home the first thing amir did was call his barber over and then shower. Now he was getting his haircut as joy stood next to him holding his hand.

"They dropped all charges?" The barber asked. "yep. They couldn't hold me , cuz they ain tell me my rights, they didn't have a warrant to search the place. And Ian do it." He shrugged.

"My nigga. What yo ass finna do? Go to the strip club? I'm tryna go with ya , G." Calvin spoke. "Nah man. Imma chill with my family. Ian on nun of that." He explained.

"Hold on. Who you is? And where my nigga amir at?" He joked. "Man , I'm serious. Since I broke up with dream....Ian slept with no other woman besides kalanie." He explained.

"Man , I'm glad you growing up. You finally growing outta that lil thot phase." He explained making amir chuckle.

Kalanie sat on the couch watching tv. She ordered food a while ago so it should be there soon. She decided not to cook because her back hurt really bad.

"Amir." She spoke. "Hm?" He asked. "Uhh, I ordered food for you. It should be here soon , but I'm going to sleep." She explained.

"Aight. Preciate it." He licked his lips. She nodded before looking at Khloe. "Come lay down with me." She told her.

"No. It's not bed time." She explained. Kalanie shook her head turning around. Amir watched her walk away.

Kalanie got upstairs and climbed in bed. She pulled the blankets over her body and closed her eyes.

••••••••

Kalanie woke up feeling someone's arms wrapped around her waist. She knew it was amir and that made her smile.

She turned to face him. She heard his light snoring. She just admired his features while gently tugging at his decent sized beard that was well tamed.

She smiled at him for a second before closing her eyes. She felt him kiss her lips a few seconds after his snoring stopped.

She opened her eyes and he was awake. He smiled a little bit. She felt him slowly rubbing her belly.

"We Gon name him Amir, Foreal?" He asked. "Yeah." She shrugged. "But I really liked Riley , but whatever." She explained.

"Ok we can name him Riley , and then name our next son Amir." He explained. "Boy , we're not having anymore kids...." Her voice trailed off. "Not gon lie...both of them were accidents...it's not happening again." She explained.

"It was an accident for YOU. I knew what I was doing. Both times. That nigga Vedo something else." He shook his head making her jaw drop.

"If you got me pregnant on purpose why'd you leave?" She asked. "Cuz Ian think you was Gon get pregnant, cuz I thought my shit didnt work. And I realized how bad I was tripping tryna bring a baby in this world just so I can always have a relationship with you, so I left cuz I knew I wasn't ready." He explained.

"That's why you got me pregnant? For a relationship with me?" She asked. He nodded. "I know I was thinking childish, cuz a baby don't keep a woman or man , but this time I got you pregnant.... just cuz I can." He shrugged.

"Kalanie, I trapped yo ass TWICE. So you ain't going nowhere, I dont give a fuck. We getting married." He went on making her smile.

Maybe it was because she missed him , but that was sounding real good to kalanie at the moment.

"Seriously Amir? You've said that before so many times." She spoke. "but I'm so serious. Just gimme time , and imma make it happen. If I can't marry you...shid , you ain't marrying nobody else. I love you." He kissed her again.

"Yeah ok." She rolled her eyes playfully.