Thirty- Two

Kalanie

"Please hurry." Kalanie mumbled to amir. Amir had drank a bit , and it was just now kicking in.

"We here." He spoke. The two quickly got out of the car. He picked her up since she was stumbling. She wrapped her legs around his torso as held her eyes closed.

"I want you so bad , baby." She whispered in his ear turning him on even more. "Just hold on." He unlocked the door. He walked inside as she kissed at his neck.

He placed the keys on the table before he kicked his shoes off. He placed kalanie down and she took her shoes off.

"Go wait for me." He told her. She nodded before stumbling upstairs. He went to the bathroom and released his urine before heading upstairs.

Kalanie laid in bed naked. She smiled when she seen him. He quickly took off his clothes.

When he was naked he admired Kalanies body. He kissed her lips , and the two began making out.

She moaned as he pulled away and kissed at her neck. "Amirr, I want it now." She moaned as she rubbed her clit.

He let out a stiff chuckle before he moved her hand and slammed into her. She moaned loudly as he gave her steady slow strokes.

"You like that?" He licked his lips kissing her. "Yess , baby." She moaned. "Where you feel me at?" His deep voice boomed.

"In my stomach." She moaned. He felt himself getting close as her walls tightened around him. "Fuck." She cursed as she squirted on him.

He instantly released into her as her body jerked. He pulled out and climbed in the bed. He turned her on to her side and he was on his side too.

He slid into her slowly and wrapped his arm around her neck. He kissed on her neck as he gave her deep slow strokes. Kalanie moaned loudly as he sped up.

Her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Mmmm." She moaned. "Take....some...out." she struggled to say.

"Nah , take it. This what the fuck you wanted right?" He licked his lips going deeper. "Huh?" He went faster.

"I'm finna cum." She moaned. "Go head." He spoke before sucking on her neck again. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came on him.

Not too long after that he was finally at his climax again.

The two continued to pleasure each other in different positions, all night long.

•••••••••••••

"My head hurts so bad. I'm never drinking again." Kalanie explained. "I like drunk you. You should drink again." Amir Chuckled.

"Why you say that?" She questioned. "youn remember what happened last night?" He smirked. "A little bit." She yawned wiping her eyes.

"Uhh, TaKe SoMe OuT. iTs ToO bIG AmiR." He mocked Kalanies moans. She rolled her eyes. "Stop. We gotta go get joy." She explained.

"I know." Amir yawned. "Fuck , I'm tired." He rubbed his eyes. "me too." She mumbled.

"Let's go to sleep for another hour." He told her. "No , we gotta go get joy." She went on.

"Aight." He threw his hands up. "Aye , did you ever try to fuck with somebody else on a serious level when I wasn't around? Cuz I know you wasn't tryna fuck with wayne." He laughed.

"Yeah this one guy who was around during my pregnancy." She shrugged. "What happened to him?" Amir asked.

"He didn't really want a real relationship. He just wanted to have sex with me." She explained. "I caught him on the phone with some girl talking about, you know I don't love her , I'm just with her so I can fuck on her whenever I want." She went on.

"The fuck? What his name was?" He asked. "Blax." She explained. "And you had him around my daughter?" He asked. "I mean yeah , he was around her a little bit. He wasn't left alone with her or Changing diapers or nun. He was only around from when I was 6 months to when joy was 4 months." She shrugged.

"And he was having sex with you?" Amir asked. "Yeah...." She nodded. "Kalanie, be quiet bro. You pissing me off." Amir shook his head.

"Well you shouldn't have asked." She shrugged. "So y'all was fucking while MY daughter was in yo stomach?" He asked.

"No , I waited till she was born." She explained.