Twenty- Six

•Kalanie•

"You think you staying the night?" Kalanie asked. Amir nodded his head. "yeah. Cuz Ian coming over early in the morning tomorrow." He explained.

Kalanie just sighed. Since Christmas was just a day away she agreed to it.

"Ok." She shrugged.

Kalanie honestly just didn't wanna spend Christmas alone.

He yawned as joy ran in the room. "I thought she was sleep." He glanced at her as she wiped her eyes.

"I thought so too."

She walked over to him and climbed in his lap. "Hi da." She grabbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"Hey." He smiled kissing her cheek back. "Tell mama to gimme a kiss." He whispered in Joys ear.

She smiled as she nodded. Kalanie watched as joy climbed out of his lap. She smiled as she walked to her mom.

Amir stood up and pulled up his pants. "Mama , give da kiss." She grabbed kalanies hand.

Kalanie instantly Laughed. "Amir , you told her to say that?" Kalanie questioned.

"Naw." He shook his head.

"Da , said give him kiss."

He smacked his lips as he snatched her up. She laughed as he held her up in the air.

"You wasn't sussposed to say that , girl." He kissed her cheek as she screamed. He laughed as he placed her down on the couch.

"Gimme a kiss." He spoke as kalanie stood up. "No."

"Ma , give daddy kiss."

"No." Kalanie replied as amir grabbed her hands. "Gimme a kiss."

"Mama , give da a kiss." Joy tugged on Kalanies hand.

Before kalanie could speak amir connected their lips. Kalanie just kissed back. A few moments later she pulled away.

Joy smiled as jumped up and down. "stop joy. That's weird. Your being a hater , cuz I don't-" amir cut her off.

"Don't call my baby a hater. She ain't hating." He picked her up.

"Xoo." Joy waved down at the dog. "I can't believe you still got that silly ass dog." He mumbled to kalanie.

Kalanie scrunched her face up. "No bad word , da." Joy waved her finger making the two laugh.

••••••

"Shut up , amir." Kalanie mumbled before they began kissing again. "You shut up. Don't tell me to shut up." He pulled away and mugged.

She mugged him back. "You just wanna touch me where I pee at. I don't like that...." Kalanie mumbled.

He laughed a little. "That's not true. I love you , and I miss you." He kissed her cheek again.

She just admired his features as she grabbed his face with one hand.

He still looked fine as ever . He always had a high taper fade , and his skin looked so clear. His new nose piercing made him look even better.

"Why you in my house?"

He smacked his lips. "Man , I'm talm bout us , and you Gon ask me that? I still look good." He explained.

She scrunched her face up. "oh , so I'm ugly?" He smirked. She gently tugged on the small amount of chin hair that he had.

Not too much , but not too little.

"No. Your not ugly, my baby look just like you." Kalanie admitted. He smiled. "You so pretty." He complimented.

"Thank you." Kalanie mumbled as she began toying with his chain. "I look good to you or sum?" He smiled.

She shook her head no. "You tryna get back together?" He asked. "No." Kalanie shook her head.

The doorbell rang catching their attention. "Probably that nigga that's old enough to be yo daddy." He mumbled as he climbed off of her.

"Shut up. He's not old enough to be my daddy , and we not together." She rolled her eyes as the two headed downstairs.

"Don't follow me." Kalanie mumbled. "Imma do what I want." He pulled up his pants once again before he just said fuck it and let them sag.

Kalanie opened the door revealing dream. Kalanie furrowed her eyebrows. "How did you get my address?" She asked.

"Alaina.....can I come in?" She asked. Amir appeared behind kalanie. "No. We working on baby number 2 right now." He spoke quickly before closing the door.

"Amir , stop. No we are not." She mumbled opening the door. He smacked his lips and mumbled something under his breath.

"Yeah." Kalanie let dream inside. She walked in and kalanie shut and locked the door.

"I just stopped by to chill with you." Dream smiled. "I didn't know y'all were back together...." Her voice trailed off as amir grabbed kalanies waist.

"We're not..." Kalanie removed his hand. He smacked his lips. "Daddyyy."

He turned around and smiled at Khloe.