Thirty-Six

Kalanie

                           Kalanie

"And I was wearing yo back out-" kalanie cut him off. "Boy please." She scoffed. "Girl , Ian bullshit." He mugged.

"No don't say that , daddy. It's bad word." Joy explained. "My bad , babygirl." He kissed her cheek.

"Mommy daddy got ring." Joy explained. "What?" Kalanie questioned as amir gave joy a look.

"She talm bout that damn ring pop, I got her." He lied shaking his head. "Uhhh, my stomach hurts." Kalanie whined.

Amir smirked looking at joy. Joy furrowed her eyebrows as she crossed her arms. "Lemme take y'all somewhere." Amir licked his lips.

"Where , amir? It's late." She spoke. "Man , just get dressed."

She headed upstairs and got dressed while amir got Joy dressed.

They headed out to Sonic's to get ice cream then amir kept driving.

"It's so cold." Kalanie explained. "It ain't that cold. And stop biting that damn ice cream, and you wouldn't be cold." He explained.

"There's no more anyways." She explained placing the cup in the cup holder.

They arrived at a restaurant and kalanie furrowed her eyebrows. They stepped out of the car and amir grabbed Khloe.

They headed towards the door. "hi , do you have a reservation?" The woman asked. "Yeah for green." He spoke.

"Alright, right this way." She led them to the back and outside. "Aww, amir it's so nice." She smiled.

He kissed her lips as they sat down.

•••••••••

Kalanie gasped seeing the roses everywhere leading to upstairs.

"Amirr." She smiled. "Keep going." He smiled. She headed upstairs with sleeping Khloe on her shoulder.

She reached her room and her heart fluttered.

She turned around and there was amir getting down on to one knee

She turned around and there was amir getting down on to one knee. He opened the ring box. Kalanie was just shocked.

"Oh my- amir." She fanned her eyes. He smiled as he watched how emotional she grew.

"I know I wasn't always there physically and emotionally, but you know I love you. I know I was dead wrong for leaving you back then , but I'm here now and Ian leaving no more. Ian never felt this way about anybody kalanie. You gave me my daughter , and son, and you won my heart over. I wanna spend the rest of my days with you kalanie. And ion wanna see you with nobody else. Will you marry me?" He spoke.

She nodded wiping her tears. "Yes." She held her hand out. He slipped on the ring before standing up and kissing her.

"Amir , it's so nice. Thank you. I love you." She kissed him several times.

He pulled out his phone and he began recording her

He pulled out his phone and he began recording her. "Lemme see bae..show em yo ring." He spoke.

She covered her face but held up her hand. "Ouuu, she a fiance now." He spoke making her giggle a little as she sniffled.

He stopped recording and she placed joy in the bed before walking back out to amir.

"Thank you. I love you." She sniffled kissing his lips. "You crying?" He grabbed her waist. "Yeah , cuz I think my water broke."

•••••••••••

"Amir Junior." Amir smiled down at his son. He kissed Kalanies lips several times waking her up.

Joy sat in the bed begging her dad to let her hold Amir. "daddy, can I please hold him?" She asked with a smile.

The two laughed at the way she said please. He sighed while sitting down next to her.

"Be careful."he told her. "Ok." She said loudly. "Shhh, joy he's sleep." Amir explained. "Oh, I sorry daddy." She spoke quietly.

"It's ok." He kissed her forehead before placing amir in her hands. She stared at him for a second. "Aww , baby so cute." She smiled.

Kalanie chuckled and amir smiled. "Da , what's him name?" She asked. "Amir." He spoke.

"No , that's daddy's name." She explained. "Aj. His name is aj." Amir corrected himself.

"Aj?" She asked. He nodded. "Hi aj." She smiled down at the baby. "Daddy him sleeping?" She asked. "Yeah. He sleeping, pretty girl." He kissed her cheek making her smile.

Alright, the End 🙂