Sixteen

•Kalanie•

"So everything looks good. You seem pretty healthy although you have gained a small amount of weight since our last visit." The doctor explained.

Kalanie furrowed her eyebrows. "How much?" She questioned. "About 6 pounds." The doctor explained.

She nodded as she sat back. "Any thing else you want to tell me about? Anything other problems you've been having?" The doctor questioned.

Kalanie nodded. "I've been sooo tired lately-" the doctor cut her off.

"Are you getting a good amount of rest and nutritional food?" She asked. Kalanie nodded. "Yeah. I've actually been eating too much. And all I do is sleep. I don't get it." She shook her head.

The doctor placed her clipboard down and looked up at kalanie. "Ok well. Are you taking any medicines that may cause this?"

Kalanie shook her head no. "Ok well are you aware that these are pregnancy symptoms?" The doctor raised an eyebrow.

She slowly nodded. "are you sexually active?" The doctor questioned. "Well , you don't have to answer that...when was the last time you had intercourse?" The nurse rephrased it.

"About 3 months ago."

"Ok well. We're gonna go ahead and get a urine sample for a pregnancy test." She explained.

Kalanie nodded. She was sure that she would know if a human was growing inside of her.

After getting the urine sample, Kalanie sat in the room waiting for the results.

Soon the doctor came in with a smile. "Soo, I haven't even taken a look at these results. Now these results could change your life. You ready?" She smiled.

Kalanie didn't know why she was being so extra but she just nodded.

"Alright....you......are pregnant." She smiled. Kalanies jaw dropped.

She Instantly teared up. Tears rolled down her face. "Aww, Don't cry. Your gonna be a mama." The nurse smiled.

"i-I don't think I'm ready to be someone's mom." She sniffled as she tried to wipe her tears.

"Your a bright girl , I'm sure that you'll do amazing. We can recommend some classes for you." She spoke. Kalanie shook her head no. "no thanks. Thank you though."

"Alright, well can you lift yo your shirt really quick."

Kalanie lifted up her shirt and let the doctor feel. ,"your stomach is pretty firm. Your at least a month a long. And if you haven't had intercourse in 3 months then you might be at least 7 weeks. But we'll go ahead and schedule some appointments. Congratulations."

•••••••••

Kalanie pulled up to one at Amirs three houses. His main home. The one that he was always at. Not the one hours away.

She stepped out of the car and let out a huge sigh. She had been running out of breath quickly recently. Now she knew why.

She walked towards the door after shutting the car door behind herself.

Kalanie rang the doorbell and waited for a response. The door opened revealing Alaina.

"Can I help you?" She asked. "I need to speak to Amir." She spoke politely.

Alaina looked her up and down before grinning. She let the young girl inside.

"He's up in his bedroom." Alaina smirked.

Kalanie walked upstairs after taking her shoes off. She headed to Amirs room. She heard moaning coming from his room.

Loud exaggerated moaning.

Kalanie hesitantly knocked on the door when the moans grew smaller.

Soon the door opened and kalanie could smell the intercourse. Kayla stood there with her hair in a messy bun.

She only had on spandex shorts and a sports bra.

"Where's amir?" She asked. "Why?" Kayla grinned as she crossed her arms. "None of your business. Where is he?" Kalanie questioned.

Kalanie seen amir appear in nothing but sweats.

"What you doing at my crib?" He questioned as he stepped out in the Hallway. "You need to Leave." He crossed his arms.

Kayla giggled as she closed the door. "Amir , I-" he cut her off. "What I say? Bounce , shorty." He pointed.

She furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't like how he was treating her like she had did something to him when she hadn't.

"I just came to te-" he cut her off again. "KALANIE. BOUNCE. WHAT'S NOT CLICKING? GET YO ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE. IM DONE WITH YOU."  He pointed.

A lump formed in her throat. she really wanted to cry. "Is there a problem?" His mom appeared in the hallway with a smirk.

Kayla opened the room door, and Peeked her head out.

"I'm pregnant."

Everyone went silent. Kalanie looked down at her feet.

"Congratulations?" He shrugged. "We ain't fucked in 3 months. Ion see why you telling me." He explained.

"But it's your baby. I don't know how far I am yet , but I know it's yours." She explained.

"Kalanie. Stop the delusional shit." He mugged her.

She felt so disrespected and weak. Everyone in the house was against her. And her baby father was not claiming his child.

She wanted to go home and cry. Not sit here and argue with amir. But she had to if she wanted her baby to have a dad in his or her life.

"Amir , why are you acting like that? What happened?" She sniffled. "Nothing happened. I just don't want to take care of someone else's baby." He mumbled.

Kalanie was so angry. "can I talk to you in private?" Kalanie looked at Amir.

He shook his head. Kalanie sighed. "ok." She sighed.

She walked downstairs, and headed out of his house. She regret getting pregnant by him or even fucking with him.

•••••

Btw , I really appreciate all of y'all reading 🥺🥰