Twenty-Eight

•Kalanie•

"Dad.....you really don't have to watch her. I'm not doing anything today." Kalanie explained. "Nah it's ok. I know you don't got a valentine, but that's fine. Just spend some time alone." He explained.

"O-ok. Thank you dad." Kalanie smiled. "Bye." Kalanie kissed Khloes cheek. "Bye mommy." She waved.

"Bye daddy." Kalanie waved at her dad. "bye. Be safe , I love you." He explained. "I love you too." Kalanie explained before walking out of the house.

She headed to her car. She decided she would spend the time grocery shopping, and then she would go home and cook. Then she planned on going to bed.

Kalanie started on her way to the grocery store.

•••••••••

Kalanie finished putting the groceries away and then decided she would shower before cooking.

She headed upstairs and to the shower. When she was done showering she headed downstairs where she heard knocking on the door.

She rushed to the door and opened it. "Oh hey....Khloes with my dad." She explained. "Oh , that's coo. I mean I did come to see her , but I came to see you too." He explained.

"Oh..." Kalanies voice trailed off as he walked in with bags. She shut and locked the door.

"I bought you some food." He sat it on the table. "thank you." She smiled. He walked to the living room where he placed the bags with gifts for joy.

Kalanie sat down at the table as she went through the bags. He got Thai food which had always been her favorite.

"Here. I know we not together or nun , but I got you sum stuff." He sat bags on the table.

"Aww, amir your so sweet. Thank you." Kalanie smiled taking the food out of the bags.

"Mhm." He nodded. "Sit down." Kalanie looked up at him. He sat down and licked his lips.

"You look nice." Kalanie complimented. He furrowed his eyebrows. "You talking to me?" He asked.

"Nevermind." She mumbled. "I'm playing. Preciate it tho. You always look good. Ian even gotta tell you." He licked his lips as kalanie ate her food.

She smiled looking down. Once she finished eating her and amir chatted a little bit more.

"Why you being nice to me today? Any other day you wanna-" she cut him off. "I'm never mean to you , but I can start-" he cut her off.

"Aight , chill." He rubbed her thigh. "Kalanie." He spoke.

"Hm?" She hummed while looking at the tv. "Man , I really love you. I know you probably don't believe me , but Ian never told no female besides my mama that I love them. I mean it." He explained.

"I love you too amir-" he cut her off. "then why won't you get back with me. I apologized so many times man. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry kalanie. I love you." He explained kissing her thigh.

Kalanie sighed looking at him. "maybe amir. That's a huge MAYBE. I do wanna be with you , I just feel like you'll....leave me again." She explained.

"I swear I won't." He spoke. "I know.... just give me time." She explained. That made amir feel good cuz he knew it was not a no, and there was a possible chance of them being a family soon.

"Aight." He shrugged. Amir stood up. "Well imma head out-" kalanie stood up and cut him off.

"Please don't." She explained grabbing his hands. "I got stuff-" she cut him off by connecting their lips.

He instantly kissed back and grabbed her waist. "I love you amir." She looked in his eyes while he pulled away.

"Show me." He kissed her cheek before picking her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as they made out. He Carried her upstairs.

They continued to kiss as amir placed her down on the bed. He pulled away and traveled down to her neck.

"So what we finna do?" He asked as kalanie bit her lip. "Whatever you want." She said. Amir put on a goofy smirk as he pulled away.

••••••••

Persian rugs by Jacques played as amir continued to give kalanie the business.

He held his hands on her waist as he pounded inside of her. "Mmm, I'm gonna cum." She moaned.

"Wait for me." He panted. She tried her best to contain her orgasm as amir got closer.

"Fuck." Amir cursed as he threw his head back. The two came in sync.

She slowed down and he shook his head. "Keep going." He held on to her waist after smacking her ass.

"Mmm" she moaned as the continued to throw it back on him. Soon he held her waist still and sped up.

"Amir-" she cut herself off when her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Hm?" He asked.

"Fuc- I'm gonna....cum." she moaned. "Shit." He smacked her ass. "Wait." He spoke.

"Mmm." He moaned lowly as he pulled out. He sat on the bed and spoke. "Get on top."

She did as told and he held her waist. He bit his lip throwing his head back.

Kalanie began bouncing up and down but she stopped when she came. She moaned throwing her head back.

"Mmmm." Amir grunted as he shut his eyes tightly while letting his nut leak into her.