Chapter 5: Happy To See You

Next Day ~ In Alaric's classroom

Caroline's POV
I'm in Alaric's classroom listening to him talk about the civil war, and boy I am sooooo bored. I look over to Giavanni and she gives me a small-cute smile and wave. I smile and wave back, then she looks back at her book.

My smile falls when I notice Elena giving her a very angry glare. Just when I am about to try and get Elena's attention, I look out the window and notice a figure outside. Of course -me being me- I go and try to investigate.

I raise my hand and speak "Excuse me, Mr. Saltzman. Can I go use the bathroom?" Alaric nods his head and I go outside. I look around to see what I saw and I found nothing, but then I sense someone behind me.

Just when I am about to attack who it is, I realize who it is and smile widely. I turn around to the person. I am standing face to face with them. The person I have waited so long to see. He had a big smile on his face too and my smile grew more brighter, as I say "Klaus."

Gabriella's POV
I am walking around Mystic Falls and I notice something that reminds me of when Stefan, Greg, Damon, and I were kids and I smile brightly. I really need to take a load off from Mystic Falls for a while. I walk to our family house near the beach. Such a beautiful view.

When I get there, I smile to myself. My smile becomes brighter when I notice a person behind me. I knew I was being followed. I turn around to the person and I see he's smirking.

I smirk myself and say "Hello, Kol!" And he says "Hello, darling." In a flash, I felt Kol lift my legs and wrap them around his waist and he began kissing me passionately as if he hadn't seen me in years.

Of course, I immediately kiss him back just as passionately. He carries me inside the beach house and speeds me up to a random room. He threw me on the bed and looked at me seductively.

He began kissing my neck and I moan loudly and cup his cheeks with my hands and bring him back up to my lips. During so, we removed our clothing and made love.

Afterwards, I lay my head on his chest and we start laughing and talking about what has happened the past couple of months we haven't seen each other. I also mention Stefan's new girl, Giavanni.

He states "Well, good for Stefan. He deserves to be happy. I guess." He mumbles that last part. I get up off his chest and glare at him, and he says "Oh, come on babe, it was only a joke."

I scoot over ignoring him and teasing him, laying down on the opposite side of him. He raises his eyebrow at me. He scoots closer to me and I scoot over playfully ignoring him.

He smirks and whispers in my ear "Two can play this game, love." I feel him kissing my neck and I bite my lip trying not to moan. He starts kissing down, all the way to my stomach and I bite my lip harder, trying so hard not to give in and moan, but I couldn't help it; I give in and moan.

He smirks and says "Ha! I got you." I mumble "Smart ass!" He looks at me, playfully raising his eyebrow and asks "Smart ass, huh? Well, how do you like this?"

He grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist and starts kissing me all over my neck and cheeks. I giggle, then grab his shoulders and I bring his face back to me and start kissing him again. He starts kissing me passionately and from there we make love again.

Caroline's POV
I smile brightly and run to Klaus and he meets me half way. I jump into his arms and hug him tightly and he hugs me back tightly as if this was the last time he was going to see me... and I loved it.

He whispered in my ear with that sexy accent of his "You have no idea, how much I have missed you, love." I respond while pulling away "I have missed you too, Klaus!" I cup his face with my hands and kiss him passionately. He kisses me back immediately and more passionately.

He vamp speeds me against the lockers and starts kissing my neck and I moan a little quietly, so no one could hear us. Then I come to realize... Oh no. Damn it, I have to get back to class.

As much as I would love to stay here in Klaus' arms, I have to get back to class before everyone starts wondering where I am. I moan and say, while pulling away from him "Oh Klaus, I have to get back to class. Sorry babe." He nods his head in understanding and looks a little disappointed.

But, it disappears and his lips turns into a smile. He asks in a seductive tone, while smirking "Did you, my love, just call me 'Babe'?" I widen my eyes and realize Oh my God, I did.

I say back seductively "Maybe!" He kisses me again and I swear, I could see fireworks everywhere. Kissing Klaus is an amazing feeling. I pull away and groan "Klaus, I have to get back to class. Meet me at my house." He complains "Okay love, but please hurry up."

I respond in a seductive tone "Oh, believe me, I will!" He smiles and gives me one more long kiss before speeding off. I touch my lips, smiling to myself and walk back to class.

I open the door and everyone looks at me then back to their books. I walk up back to my seat and sigh happily. Elena looks over at me and winks, and I glare at her. I mouth "Really?!"

She silently giggles. Man! I had a feeling she was listening. I go to the chapter we are reading and as I am reading, I get lost in deep thought about Klaus.