Chapter 23: Reaction

Stefan's POV
"How the hell are you alive?" I asked completely shocked. Katherine laughs and says "oh Stefan. I'm Katherine Pierce, I always come back." Nadia rolls her eyes and says "and also, a witch brought us back. We don't know why, but she did." 

We all look at them confused except Gabby she looks confused and pissed. Gabby says "well, allow me to send you back to hell!" She tries to go after Katherine, but Damon and Kol hold her back. 

Kol says "Gabby, we need to know more about how they came back. We can't kill Katherine... Yet!" Klaus says "wait. Who are you?" He asks that last part pointing at Nadia. Katherine says "everyone? This is, Nadia Petrova. My daughter." 

Kol, Rebekah, Marcel, Elijah, Klaus, Hayley, and the other two look shocked. I say "yeah, same reaction we had." Elijah asks "how are you here?" Nadia says "well, when I became of age, I asked more about my birth mother. When I eventually found out about her I looked for her. I turned myself into a vampire just to find her and eventually I did." 

They still looked shocked by it and I see Elijah stare at Katherine and she looks back at him, but then decides to look away. I say "okay! Can we deal with this tomorrow? I'm going to go rest. It's been a very long day. Excuse me!" 

I walk upstairs and I hear Gabby say "he's right. I'm going to my room!" Kol asks "can I come with?" Gabby says "yes!" While Damon says "NO!" I start to remember that day at the party.

Flashback

I'm dancing with Gia and I spin her around and pull her back to me and she laughs a little. I turn around and I see everyone dancing the night away including Damon and Elena. 

I smile at them and I hear the music turn to a slow song and I put my arms around her waist while she puts her arms around my neck. Then two minutes after, she says "I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom." I say "okay, I'll wait!" 

She smiles and gives me a kiss then goes to the bathroom. I look towards everyone again and smile at them. Then my smile fades when I see Kol and Gabby dancing very closely while looking into each others eyes. 

I get more angry when I see them touch each other's cheek and look like they are about to kiss. I see Damon notices my reaction and he looks at what I'm looking at. 

He gets just as angry as me then he walks over to me. And we walk over to them ignoring Elena constantly saying "they're just dancing." We walk over to them and I ask, angry "what the hell are you two doing?"

End of Flashback

I shake that memory away and go to bed after I put my pj's on. I notice eveyone doing the same. Kol stayed over, but Elena didn't. I wonder what happened between Damon and Elena. Greg went to his room and went to sleep. Now, I'm doing the same, wondering how Gia will react to all this when she wakes up.

5 am

I wake up out of my sleep by my phone ringing and I look at the time. It's 5:01am and I ask myself "who the hell is calling me this time of morning?" I grab my phone and see that it's the hospital, so I quickly pick it up.

Phone Conversation
Me: Hello?
????: Hello, Stefan? It's Dr. Simpson.
Me: Dr. Simpson? What's going on? Is Gia awake?
Dr. Simpson: Yes she is. It's a miracle. Miss Hunter is completely healed.
Me: That's great! When can I come see her?
Dr. Simpson: Now if you like. She's asking for you.
Me: She is?
Dr. Simpson: Yes. When do you think you'll be able to come in?
Me: I'm on my way now.
Dr. Simpson: Okay, see you soon. Goodbye.
Me: Bye.
End of Phone Conversation

She's asking for me! Maybe she's not scared anymore! Maybe she just wants answers. And I will give them to her. I get up and get dressed then I go outside and get on my motorcycle. 

Thirteen minutes later, I'm at the hospital. I get off my motorcycle and I run inside. When I'm inside, I look around and I ask the people at the front desk "can you please tell me where Giavanni Hunter's room is?" 

The nurse looks on her computer and she says "she is in room 214." I say "thank you!" And she nods her head. I go look for room 214. When I find it, I take a deep breath and walk in.