Chapter 19: Secrets Out

Stefan's POV
Me and the guys notice the girls tense up a bit when we see, Rebekah and Marcel with Caroline and Klaus. I ask, Giavanni "what's wrong? What's going on?" 

Just when she is about to say something, us guys notice all the girls look at the entrance, so we do too. We see- WHAT! GABRIELLA AND KOL? HOLDING HANDS! 

I see Damon spit out his drink when he sees them. Me and him just stare at Kol angrily and we walk towards their direction with everyone following behind us.

Gabriella's POV
I see all of them stare at us, Damon just spit out his drink, and all the guys widen their eyes and gape at us in shock except Klaus and Marcel— who look proud. 

The girls are smiling then they frown and get nervous when they see Damon and Stefan's reaction. Which is angry and pissed. They clench their jaws and ball their hands into a fist. They look that way towards Kol. We see them come towards us and I look at Kol and hold his hand tight and he does the same. 

We see Damon and Stefan nearly in front of us. When they finally are, Damon grabs my hand and pulls me away from Kol and they go after Kol and push him outside. 

I shout "STOP!" I follow them along with everyone else. They push Kol to the ground and I run over to Kol and yell "STOP IT! ENOUGH!" And Stefan yells "WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM?!" I yell back "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!" 

Everyone except the girls, Marcel, and Klaus look at me and Kol shocked. Stefan and Damon look shocked and angry at the same time. Damon says "NO! You can't be. After all the horrible things he's done to us, you seriously love him?" 

Stefan says "you can't love him. He must have you compelled or something." Now I'm angry and at the same time relieved Giavanni decided not to follow us. I say "he doesn't have me compelled because I've been in love with him from the moment I laid eyes on him at the Mikaelson ball." 

They look at me surprised. I help Kol up and I hold his hand again. Kol says "same with me." Stefan and Damon glare at him and I say "I'm sorry, but I don't care if you're not okay with this. I love him and I'm not leaving him, no matter what any of you say nor think." 

Damon and Stefan look at me and they start to soften up a bit. Stefan asks "Gabby, are you sure he is what you want?" And I say, softly "yes." He hesitates a little but then says "okay. I will try and approve of this." I smile and say "that's all I'm asking. Damon?" 

He hesitates and strains a little but eventually says "FINE! I'll try for your sake, but if you hurt my sister I will-" Kol interrupts him "snap my neck, tie me up, put me in a safe, and dump me in a Quarry. I got it, but I can assure you, I will never hurt her." He says that last part serious. 

Damon and Stefan mumble "okay." Caroline says "great! Now that this is all settled, let's go party." Everyone says "yeah!" "Lets go!" We have all been dancing and having a great time for three hours. 

We was having the time of our lives until now, when all hell started to break loose. The girls and I, except Giavanni went to the bathroom. We were done except Elena. We all stare at her, waiting for her to explain her behavior towards Giavanni lately. 

She looks at us confused and asks "what?" And I say "you know exactly what. What's up with you and your behavior towards Gia?" She says "I don't know, okay. It just comes out, I don't know why."

Liv asks "are you jealous?" And she says "no, I'm glad that Stefan has moved on. It's just, I guess-" she stops and looks in deep thought and puts her head down in shame. 

Jo says "its okay, you can tell us." She inhales and exhales deeply and says "I guess, I'm just jealous of the way he treats her. I mean the way he treats her, he has never treated me that special. I mean he did very much, but with her, it's like he really loves her. I guess I'm just jealous because he loves her more than he has ever loved me."