Chapter 26: I'll Never Give Up On You

Stefan's POV
I ask pissed off at Tyler "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I go after him, but Damon, Greg, and Gabby still have me held back. I push them off me and go after Tyler. 

Then I feel a hand on my arm and I look and see it's Gia. She says, weak "Stefan, it wasn't his fault. He did what he had to do. I would have killed that poor girl if he didn't stop me, plus he didn't even know it was me." I listen to her and back down, but I'm still angry at Tyler. 

I look and see everyone is shocked by Gia now being a vampire. I say "Klaus, please, you have to heal her. Quickly! Hurry!" He nods his head and he bites his wrist. Wait. Is he going to feed her from the vein? Absolutely not. That's way too personal! 

I grab a cup and stop Klaus from going to feed her and give him the cup. He gives me a really? look and I give him a really! look. He rolls his eyes and puts his blood in the cup and gives it to Gia and she drinks it. Her wound is now starting to heal and I say "Thank God, you're okay." 

Elena asks "who made you this way?" And I say "Elena, she needs to rest right now. Leave her be!" Damon says, snidely "yeah Elena. Why don't you leave her be?" Elena looks at him hurt. Okay, what the hell is up with these two? 

Gia says "no, it's okay Stefan. I want to explain." I look at her curiously and ask "are you sure?" She nods her head and I say "okay, go ahead." Gia says "well..." then she explains everything to us about the witch. How she did this to her, to send a warning to us and I got pissed off. 

I wanna find this witch and drain her dry. Jeremy says "oh great. Just when I thought we were done with the whole supernatural drama." Matt says along with Sarah "right!" And Elena asks "What do we do now? How do we find her?" We all look at one another not knowing what to do. 

Then we look at Gabby and we see she has light bulb above her head. I ask "what?" She asks "are you guys forgetting the two people who came to us bragging about how they're alive again because a witch brought them back? Then suddenly a witch comes here wanting to kill us all?" 

That's when we all got it. Katherine and Nadia! Of course. Kol says "Katerina! Of course. Well, come on. Let's go find them and see what the hell they know." Greg asks "how? We don't even know where to find them!" And Damon says "maybe your girlfriend Jasmine can help us find them. She is in town right?" 

Damon, Gabby, and I smirk at him because him and Jasmine are pretty close and he's too oblivious to see that she likes him as something more than a friend. Everyone notices our smirks and looks at us confused. 

Greg says, annoyed "yes, she's in town. I'll ask her for help. And for the last time, she's my friend, like a sister. NOT my girlfriend!" Everyone looks at us confused, obviously wanting in on what the looks are for. 

Damon, Gabby, and I say, sarcastically "sure, she's not!" Everyone's eyes widen. I think they're now starting to get it. They look at Greg smirking and he rolls his eyes at them and says "come on. Follow me." Everyone goes to get into their cars, so we can follow Greg to Jasmine's. 

Gia asks me "so, Katherine might know something?" And I say "possibly. Do you want to ride with me and Greg?" She smiles at me and says "yeah, sure." I smile back at her and she says "thanks for being here for me. Thanks for not giving up on me the minute you found out what I became. Others would have." 

I say "hey! I'll never give up on you. Okay? EVER!" We smile at each other, then we get into the car and when we do, Greg drives off and to Jasmine's with everyone following behind us. Freya stayed behind to watch Hope. 

During the car ride, Gia says "so let me get this straight: Katherine turned into a vampire in 1492 because she was running from Klaus-- who was trying to sacrifice her to become an immortal hybrid.