Chapter 15: What's A Dinner Party Without A Little Drama?

Stefan's POV
Kai and I knock on Gia and Bonnie's door and now we are waiting for them to answer. Kai and I are with each other because me and him are roommates along with Tyler. It's not really bad rooming with those two.

What interrupts me out of my thoughts is Bonnie opening up the door and she says with a bright smile "Hey, you guys!" And I respond "Hey, Bon Bon." Kai stutters a little "H-h-hey Bonnie." She smiles more and I laugh a little. He hits my arm with his elbow and I say while still laughing a little "Sorry."

I stop when I see Gia and I stutter a little myself "H-h-hi!" She smiles and responds "Hi." Bonnie walks away from us and shakes her head "Both of you come on in." I hear Kai laugh and I know he is laughing at me, so I hit him with my elbow. He's still laughing, mocking what I said before "Sorry." I playfully roll my eyes at him.

We walk into the room and Kai closes the door and says "Okay, Liv and Tyler are on their way. Let's sit, talk, and wait for them shall we?" We nod our heads in agreement and Kai asks "Okay, Bonnie? Can you at least give me a hint on what your dress looks like, besides it being red." She shakes her head and he groans.

I ask with hope in my voice "How about you Gia? Any hints you wanna give me?" She walks over to me and hugs me then pulls away and says "Nope!" Then kisses me and walks back over to a laughing Bonnie. I hear Bonnie mumble while still laughing "Nice."

I hear Kai chuckling a little too, and I smack him upside his head. He says "Ow!" While still laughing. We hear a knock on the door and Gia says "Come on in." We see Liv and Tyler enter and they say "Hey!" And we respond "Hi!" Kai goes and gives his little sister a hug and she hugs back.

Liv says "Okay, let's go." We all say "Let's go!" As we are walking out, I see Gia's arm and the scars have faded. I take her hand and she stops and looks at me, noticing I'm looking at her arm. She assures me "Don't worry, it's fading. I put some Neosporin on it. It helps it fade. I used it a lot, when I used to... you know."

I take her arm and kiss all the way up her arm, to her shoulder, then neck, then cheek, then her forehead, then nose, and then finally her lips. While I am doing this she is laughing and smiling. I am laughing and smiling too, then we stop and I put my arm around her neck and she puts her arm around my waist and we eventually catchup with the others.

We all get in Kai's car and drive to Whitmore diner. We are ten minutes away and Kai is driving. Bonnie is in the passenger seat, and the rest of us are in the back. Tyler and Liv are in the back behind I and Gia. Kai owns a jeep. A really nice and expensive jeep. I hear Gia ask "So, did everyone enjoy the party yesterday? I know I did."

I and Liv say "Yeah!" Kai and Bonnie say "Totally!" And Tyler says "Absolutely!" Gia responds "Yeah, but I have a question. Who was that guy at the party? You know, the one Damon almost got into a fist fight with at the gym?" We all look like 'Oh no, what do we say?'

Liv explains smoothly "That's Klaus' little brother. Him and Damon don't get along so well, or Stefan." I look at her like Why tell her that? And she mouths to me "Sorry." Gia asks me "Oh, why?" And I say "It's a very old story. I will tell you eventually." She looks at me suspiciously and says "Okay, but your sister seems very close to him. I mean, when he was about to attack Damon, she was able to calm him down."

We all look at each other without Gia realizing like Yeah, that's true'. Gia was looking out the window and looking at the blossom trees and she asks "is Kol and your sister, you know, together? Dating?" I say loudly "HELL TO THE NO." Gia, Bonnie, and Liv widen their eyes and gape at me surprised and shocked while Kai and Tyler gape at me shocked, yet amused. They are both literally laughing out loud.

Gia holds her hands up in defense "Okay, okay, nevermind. Sorry for asking." I grab her hand and respond "No, I'm sorry. It's just that I don't like Kol and I sure as hell would never like the thought of him being with my sister. EVER." She smiles and says "Okay. You're so cute when you're a protective brother!" While poking my cheek bones lightly and softly and very cutely.