Chapter 8: Deja Vu!

Giavanni's POV
I am walking away from the gym to get more decorations for Caroline. I grab them and go back to find Caroline and help put them up. When I am walking into the gym, I spot Caroline and walk over to her, but I stop for a minute when I hear two girls whispering about me and staring at me with disgust.

I hear the blonde one say "Look at her. Someone needs to lay off the junk food." She laughs and I start to tear up. I hear the brunette spat "Yeah, and look at that outfit. Where did she get it? Looks like it came from the dump." This time they both laugh.

I shed a few little tears, but wipe it away when I notice Caroline motioning me over to her, Stefan, Liv, Elena, Bonnie, Tyler, Mr. Saltzman, his wife Jo, Kai, and two other guys I don't know.

One has short dirty-blonde-redish hair, and the other has short raven black hair. I walk over and say "Hi!" They all say hi back to me. Caroline takes the decorations and introduces me "Giavanni, this is my boyfriend Klaus, and Stefan's brother, Damon!" They wave to me and I say "Hi, it's nice to meet you."

I shake Klaus' hand "Likewise." I notice his accent. Hmm, good choice Caroline, but I still think Stefan is better. I look over at the other one and I shake his hand and say the same thing I said to Klaus. Wow! Him and Stefan do look a little alike.

He greets "Hi Giavanni. It's nice to finally meet you. My brother can't stop talking about you." I notice Stefan elbow him in his stomach. Ouch! That had to hurt. But, I still blush and I notice him do the same thing.

He comes over to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. I smile and he does the same thing. I also notice everyone looking at us in awe except Elena. What's her problem? Does she still have feelings for Stefan? The girl left him for his brother, he deserves to move on.

I notice Jo and how I barely have spoken to her, so I reach my hand out to introduce myself "Hi, Doctor Jo. It's nice to meet you. I will be joining your class next week." She smiles "Oh, okay. I can't wait to get to know you more. And please, outside of school, just call me Jo." I nod my head.

I notice everyone looking at the entrance. I see a teenage, light-skin girl with medium long, dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. I notice her looking at us and she walks over to us. She is wearing a dark red crop top, black leather pants, and red heels.

I see her smile and say "Hey!" And we say "Hey!" She looks at me like she has no idea who I am at first. But then, brings a smile to her face and looks at Stefan. She looks back to me "So, you must be Giavanni. My brother Stefan told me a lot about you."

I widen my eyes in shock because I had no idea he had a sister. I guess he was going to mention her when we were alone again. I look at Stefan and notice him staring at her like he was shooting daggers at her out of his eyes. She greets "Hi Giavanni, my name is Gabriella Salvatore. I am Stefan's little sister. It's great to finally meet you."

Wow! They look a little alike, yet a little different. She says "I know we look a little different, that's because we have the same father, but different mothers." Oh my God! It was like she was reading my mind, but they do probably get that a lot, so she knows what to expect.

I ignore it and smile and hold my hand out for her to shake "It's nice to meet you too, Gabriella." She shakes it and says "Please, call me Gabby." I nod my head and we let go. She turns to Mr. Saltzman and teases "Hey, Ric! Where is Alaric Jr.?" Everyone including me and apparently Ric? laughs. He answers "Henry is at home with the babysitter." She nods her head.

I notice Stefan and Damon frowning at her and I wonder why. Then I realize what it is. It's her outfit. Awe! Stefan is so cute when he's a protective brother. Stefan says "Hey, little miss runaway, where is the rest of your shirt?" Everyone including me laughs except Gabriella, Stefan, and Damon— who was clearly wondering the same thing.