Epilogue: Unexpected Surprise!

10 years later~ in Madrid, Spain

Stefan's POV
It's been ten years since we left Mystic Falls. Well, me, Gia, Gitana, Jeremy, Damon, Elena, Greg, Jasmine, Gabby, Kol, Alaric, Jo, and Henry did. Before we left, we finished college and Jeremy transferred to an art school in New Orleans, but he's finished school now. 

The rest stayed behind and lived a happy life. Bonnie and Kai got married and had a baby girl just two years ago. They named her Elizabeth, after Caroline's mom. Matt and Sarah did the same only they had a son named, James. 

Liv and Tyler are together, married and happy with twins; a boy and a girl which is why they are somewhere far away, hiding from the Gemini coven. The girl's name is Carol, named after Tyler's mom. The boy's name is Luke, named after Liv's twin brother. 

Cami is away in Australia working as a marine biologist. She's always wanted to become one and she's there starting over and making a new life. She's already married and just recently had a son. She named him Sean, after her brother. 

Enzo and Nadia got together and they live in New Orleans with Katherine and the originals. Speaking of Katherine, she's with Elijah and shocking discovery, she got pregnant by him. I guess we have her human side to thank for that. 

Although, when she had the baby it was too much for her. Carrying and delivering a part vampire baby, it killed her. But get this, she had the baby's blood in her system, so she is now a vampire... again. She and Elijah both love their little boy, Jeremiah and are happy they had him. 

Caroline lives in New Orleans with Klaus and loves Hope as if she's her own and Hope loves her too. Also, there is Jeremy and Gitana. I have to admit, I saw that coming. They are together and married and have a son, Gabriel, aka Gabe. 

Greg and Jasmine also had a baby. Because they are both werewolves they are able to have kids. They named their baby girl, Gemma. Six years ago, a witch tried to kill Jasmine and Greg killed him, triggering his werewolf curse. Katherine gave him her blood so he wouldn't have to turn. 

We left Mystic Falls and moved to New Orleans, along with me, Greg, Damon, and Gabby's mothers'. Lily and Gracie moved to New Orleans with us to be closer to us. 

Right now, we're here in Madrid, Spain visiting Gia and Gitana's home town. We've been here for three days. Gia is looking for something that she saw when she was little that belonged to her parents. She thinks it's something about Gitana. 

We are all here in the home she grew up in and there are pictures of her and her parents and grams. I pick up a picture of her and say "you know you were one adorable baby." She comes behind me and says "thank you!" Then kisses my cheek and goes back to looking. 

Kol asks "what exactly are we looking for?" Gia says "my parents have a little box and I heard them tell my grams about it saying "if she ever comes, make sure she sees this". Probably talking about Gitana! I mean, who else would they be talking about?... Maybe it's in one of their closets in their room." 

She goes to look upstairs and we go with her. Before we do, I say to Gabe, Gemma, and Henry "wait down here. Don't go outside." When we get upstairs, we walk into the room and we see her searching her mom's closet and found nothing. 

She then looks in her dad's closet and she finds a box on top of the closet shelf. She comes to us and shows us the box and says "bingo!" We look at it and Gitana is the one mostly mesmerized by it. Whatever is in the box is probably about her. 

Gia gives it to her and says "open it! Whatever is in here is obviously about you." Gitana never took her eyes off the box. She takes the box and goes and sits on the bed with us behind her, waiting for her to open it.