Authors Note: Introducing The Character

Gabriella Salvatore is played by me, Kiara Thomas (Or yourself).
Gregory Salvatore is played by my brother, Timothy Thomas (Or your brother).

Jacque is an original vampire too. At least he was. Instead of it being Kol who was afraid of Silas and did all those things to the Mystic Falls gang and got killed by them, it was Jacque, and Esther brought him back as Kaleb.

Kol lived through out it all. He went to New Orleans with Klaus and Elijah and he met and fell in love with Gabriella at the Mikaelson ball in season 3.

Jo is married to Alaric and has a 5 month year old son with him and is the older sister of Kai and Liv.

Kai and Liv have become close as brother and sister and even both sometimes goes to Luke's grave and drop flowers off.

Gabriella Salvatore is the baby Salvatore in the family. She turned into a vampire because Katherine made her and Greg believe they was drinking red wine when it was really her blood and champagne combined. She and Greg were also shot by their father- well, in Greg's case, step father. Stefan also made her drink blood to complete the transition, but she killed when she was exploring the world without her brothers. When she killed, she triggered her werewolf curse, so she was turning into a wolf every full moon over the years. When she did, she was learning to adjust to it. Like, when she turns she will know not to hurt anybody including a vampire. Her brothers found out on a full moon a while before they met Klaus. When she did turn, they all stood by her. When she did turn, it bothered them because of the pain she was in and how she was looking when she turned. It bothered her brothers most of all. Which is why after the sacrifice on one full moon, Elena gave her some of her blood so she wouldn't have to turn anymore and it worked. And in season 3, she falls in love with Kol Mikaelson and in season 4, she becomes best friends with Klaus.

Gracia Salvatore is the mother of Gabriella and Gregory Salvatore and is also the one responsible for their werewolf gene. She was arranged to marry Stefan and Damon's father 2 months after Lillian died. She had Gregory by an African American, who died four months after she became pregnant with Greg. Greg became like an older brother to Stefan and Damon. 5 months later she was pregnant with Gabriella, and when Gabby was 7, she supposedly died of cancer. But when a nurse gave her vampire blood, she became a vampire and like Lillian, she faked her death. But afterwards, she also became a ripper and when she killed she became a hybrid. So, really she was a hybrid ripper. And in the year 1890, she met Lillian and that's when they realized who they both were, and they from there decided to travel together in the same interest of finding their children, until one day in 1903 they were ambushed by a bunch of witches and got stuck in the prison world of 1903 until they were both released. And they are now exploring the new world and are still in touch with their children. Even though she wasn't really Stefan and Damon's mother by blood, they still thought of her as their mother and Greg as their brother. (If you want, you can imagine another actress playing Gracia.)

Gregory is the eldest. He is like an older brother to Stefan and Damon and of course Gabriella. Even though Stefan and Damon aren't his brothers by blood, they still thought of each other as brothers. And when Greg turned-- also being force to drink blood by Stefan, he never killed which means he never became a hybrid. He is actually the calmest out of them all, but because of all the drama that goes on in Mystic Falls, he travels a lot, far away from Mystic Falls, but of course still comes to visit to check up on his baby siblings.

Camille is on the originals. She is a human being who happens to grow feelings for Klaus and try's to win his heart. When she finds out about Caroline, she stops at nothing until she shows Klaus how she is better for him.

Sarah joined Whitmore to be closer to her family (aka, Damon, Stefan, and Gabriella) and Matt

Jasmine Wang is a hybrid and a friend of Greg's. She is in love with him, but is afraid he doesn't think of her that way.

The couples: Klaroline, Delena, Hayley and Jackson (Jayley), Davina and Jacque, Rebekah and Marcel, Liv and Tyler, Jo and Alaric (Jolaric), Greg and Jasmine, Giavanni and Stefan (Gefan), Gabriella and Kol (Kabriella or Gol), Bonnie and Kai (Konnie), Matt and Sarah.

Love triangles: Caroline/Klaus/Cami
Jeremy/Bonnie/Kai
Klaus/Caroline/Tyler
Elena/Stefan/Giavanni (Only a little bit)