Chapter 27: Surprising Discovery!

Stefan's POV
After we explain EVERYTHING to Katherine and Nadia, they look shocked. Maybe they didn't know! Or they are just acting. Now Gia is telling them and us what she looked like. 

Nadia and Katherine look at one another shocked and they look back at us. Nadia says "well, your description of this witch fits the description of the witch that brought us back, but after she brought us back, she left and then so did we." Katherine says "we swear, we know nothing of this witch." 

Gabby says, sarcastically "sure you don't!" And Nadia says, seriously "we don't. Honestly!" Jasmine rolls her eyes and says "like we would be dumb enough to believe you!" Katherine glares at her and asks "you still hate me don't you? Well, I'm not sorry for what I did. Plus, if I didn't do what I did, you would have never met Greg." 

Jasmine softens up hearing that and she looks down then at Greg while Greg is glaring at Katherine. Katherine says "exactly!" And Gabby says "back on topic! Where is this witch? Do you know where we can possibly find her?" 

Nadia says "we may have a theory." Katherine says "if you want it, then we have to come with you!" We all groan and Gabby says "I'd rather slam my tongue in a car door." Everyone looks at her shocked and amused while me, Greg, Klaus, Jasmine, and Damon just look at her amused. 

Katherine smirks and says "well, I have a car!" Gabby glares at her and goes to attack her, but Kol holds her back and whispers in her ear "relax baby, she's just trying to get a rise out of you." She calms down and me and Damon fake gag at how cute they look. 

Klaus says "fine! If you give us the location, you can come. Although, after I learned what you tried to do in 1871, I would really recommend not being within 10 feet of me." Katherine widens her eyes and gapes, feeling nervous. Then she looks to Jasmine and glares at her and Jasmine just shrugs. 

Elijah says "okay, come on. Let's go." Everyone gets up and goes to their cars and get in. We wait for Katherine and Nadia to lead the way. When they drive off, we follow them. 

Thirty minutes later, we're finally here and it is old and abandoned and in the woods. It's broken down, filthy, and it's a HUGE white house. Everyone gets out of their cars and we walk towards the house and Gabby says "if this is some sort of trap, I'm going to send you both running back to hell." 

Kol chuckles at her comment and Nadia says "we're not!" And Klaus says in a threatening tone "for your sake it better not be." Katherine looks nervous while Nadia rolls her eyes and Cami says while putting her hand on Klaus' shoulder "Calm down, Klaus. I'm sure they're telling the truth." 

He shrugs his shoulders while Caroline is glaring at Cami angrily. I think Klaus notices because he gently pushes Cami's hand off his shoulder and wraps his arm around Caroline's waist. Cami just glares at them angrily and fake gags. 

We're now at the door and Gia knocks on the door. Klaus rolls his eyes and says "oh, please sweetheart, you're a vampire. One of the things about being a vampire is if it's an abandoned home... you don't have to knock." 

Klaus breaks the door knob and pushes the door open and walks in. We are all right behind him. I say "we need to search the place. Split up!" And Tyler says "I'll go with Liv." We glare at him and Kai says, angry "no way!" And Liv says "no, it's okay." We look at her shocked while Tyler smiles at her. 

We get into our groups; Elijah is with Katherine and Nadia. Greg is with Jasmine, Jackson, and Hayley. Gabby is with Kol, Damon, and Elena. Kai and Bonnie went with Liv and Tyler. Sarah went with Matt and Jeremy. Jo went with Ric, Davina, and Jacque. 

Rebekah is with Marcel and Enzo and I'm with Gia, Caroline, Klaus, and Cami. This is going to be completely awkward with this love triangle. I say "okay! Everyone split up and meet back here in an hour." Everyone nods their heads agreeing and we go our separate ways and search for the witch. This should be interesting.