Chapter 17: Getting Ready For Prom.

Stefan's POV
I open my eyes, waking up from a deep sleep by the voice of Caroline "WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD! IT'S PROM TIME!" I rub my eyes and say "ugh, Caroline." I look at the clock and it says 12:00 pm. 

I look next to me and see Giavanni missing. I start to panic. I get up out the bed to search for her. I hear Caroline say "relax! Giavanni is in the shower. We are going to get our hair done then come back and put our makeup on. So, you go with the guys and get ready. Go! Go! Go!" She says that pushing me out the door. 

I go to my dorm and get ready. When I am, I see it's 1 o'clock and then I see Kai and Tyler ready. Kai says "took you long enough, let's go." We laugh and head to Kai's car and we meet up with the others at my house. 

When we get there, we go in the house and we are greeted by Damon, Alaric, Matt, Jeremy, and... Enzo? They all say "hey." Me, Kai, and Tyler say very confused while looking in Enzo's direction "hey." 

Alaric says "he insisted on joining us." Enzo says "he's correct." I nod my head and go sit with Damon and I ask "where's Klaus and his annoying-obnoxious-flirty brother, Kol?" And Damon says "on their way." 

Enzo says "yeah, Kol does seem like a guy who flirts with girls and drinks a lot.... I think him and I will be great friends." I roll my eyes along with everyone else and I hear Jeremy say "yeah, he was always like that." We notice his past tense "was" and Matt asks "what do you mean "was"?" 

Jeremy says "well, he doesn't seem to flirt with all the girls anymore. He seems to only have the eyes for-" he stops and looks at me and Damon and says "forget it." 

Damon says "no, finish. Why did you stop and look at me and Stefan?" He looks down and says "because based off of yesterday, it seems he only has the hots for... well... Gabby." Damon and I widen our eyes and we look at each other. 

I ask looking back to Jeremy "why would you think that?" And he says "well yesterday, I saw him constantly staring at her and I saw the waitress stare at him in a flirty way and all he did was shoo her away and go back to staring at Gabby." 

Damon and I look at each other and we notice him hiding something else and Damon asks "what else? We know there's more." He looks a little nervous and he says "and well, I did see Gabby staring back at him." 

Right there what he just said made me and Damon jump out of our seats, startling everyone. I say "no, no, NO! There is noway Gabby would ever date that freak." Damon says "exactly!" And Jeremy says "it was just a dumb theory. Sorry." 

We look at him, then at each other thinking about everything Jeremy just said. I shake all those thoughts out of my head. No. There is no way my baby sister is dating that monster or ever will.

Gabriella's POV
The girls and I are getting our hair done and it has been two hours already and Caroline says "I can't wait. I'm so excited. Our first college prom. Yay!" Then I realize something. I need to tell them I invited Rebekah

I say "hey, you guys. You know the ori-" I stop, realizing Giavanni is here and I finish "Klaus' family is back in Mystic Falls." The girls except Gia say "what!" I say "yeah. And did I also mention, I may have invited Rebekah to the prom too?" And the girls except Gia yell "WHAT?!" 

I flinch a little and say "yeah. I may have mentioned it and she said she really wanted to come, so I invited her." Caroline says "wait. You were with Klaus yesterday?" In a jealous tone and I roll my eyes and say "and his family." 

She nods her head and Elena says "I guess it's okay that you invited her. I'm actually ready to bury the hatchet this time." Gia looks confused and says "wait. Did you not get along with this Rebekah?" 

Elena answers, rudely "no!" We all look at her like what the hell is wrong with you? Gia says a little upset "oh. Well, if you don't mind me asking, why?" She says, rudely "actually, I do mind!" We all narrow our eyes at her and gape at her, shocked and angry, while Gia looks hurt. 

Gia says "look, if your being mean to me because I woke you up last night, I'm very sorry." The girls and I look at Giavanni feeling bad for her and Elena says, angry "look, it's not because of your stupid, unreasonable crying." We all look at her angry. Did this bitch really say unreasonable? 

Giavanni looks hurt and angry and she exclaims, upset "it was not unreasonable! You try living with the horrors of witnessing your parents being burnt alive in front of your very eyes and knowing there was nothing you could do to help them." 

We look at Elena angrily and then at Gia feeling very sorry for her. Elena says looking down feeling guilty "I'm so sorry, Giavanni. I don't know why I get this way." Giavanni says wiping away her angry tears "yeah. Well, are we cool now? For real this time?" 

Elena says while smiling "yeah, were cool." She grabs Gia's hand and Gia smiles. We all smile and Liv says "great. Now that all the drama is past us and our hair is done, let's have a look." We look in the mirror and gasp happily then we all look at each other and gasp again. 

We say how beautiful we all look and Elena says "this is going to be a night to remember." We all nod our heads in agreement. Caroline says, clearly blinded by excitement "oh, this is so great and we all look beautiful." We nod our heads in agreement. 

Caroline says still blinded by excitement "Klaus will love me, Tyler will love you Liv, Damon will love you Elena, Ric will love you Jo, Stefan will love you Giavanni, Matt will love you Sarah, Kai will love you Bonnie, and Kol will love you Gabby." I widen my eyes and gape at her, shocked and mad. The other girls gasp and Bonnie asks "you and Kol?"

Kol's POV
Man, I can't wait to see how Gabriella looks in her dress. I'm sure she is gonna look real hot and sexy. I can't wait, today is the day I can finally shout from the roof top how Gabriella Salvatore is mine and only mine

What interrupts me out of my thoughts is Klaus saying "we're here. Try not to start trouble." I say "I'll try!" He glares at me and we walk into the Salvatore boarding house, Klaus is first. 

Klaus says "hey guys!" They say hi back and I just sit on the couch across from Stefan and Damon who are glaring at me. I ask, looking at them in annoyance "what did I do now?" 

Damon says "nothing. Just stay the hell away from our sister, and don't even bother trying to make her jealous with your date because it won't work." I chuckle and say "yeah, you're right. She won't be jealous." They nod their heads still frowning at me and I chuckle more at their glares. 

Enzo says "okay, it's now 4 o'clock and we have to be ready by six. So, let's get ready, shall we?" And we say "yeah!" "Mhmm!" And I say "this will surely be a night to remember!" Everyone except Klaus narrows their eyes at me in confusion. 

I smirk at them all and grab myself some bourbon and Damon asks, skeptically "why, do you think that?" And I say "reasons you will understand later on tonight." 

They all look at me skeptically then shake it off and go to get ready, while Klaus shoots me a glare and I smirk at him. I say while smiling lovingly to myself "tonight Gabby will officially be mine."