Chapter 10: Our Love Ones

Caroline's POV
Oh my God! That was all so... Wow! I can already see how Stefan and Damon will react when they see Kol and Gabriella walk in to prom together. Honestly, that day when I saw them together at the carnival, I thought Kol compelled her or maybe she just lost her mind, but no. She fell for him. Just as much as he fell for her.

I thought she was crazy at first, but they grew on me. He really makes her happy, and she makes him happy and a better person. He used to be out of control and would just kill and feed on people for fun, but when he met Gabriella he changed in a good way.

Like how I am with Klaus. He used to murder and feed off of people with no remorse, but I inspired him to be a better person. What made me blush so much was that day when we made love, he told me I was the light to his darkness. He is so sweet.

You know people misunderstand him, like I once did. He wasn't always the monster and beast he used to be. He was made that way because of his psychotic step-father and his lunatic mother. They made him this way and because of them, he lost his way, but I brought him back.

Just like he is drawn to my light, I am drawn to his darkness. I am his light, I bring out the best in him. He is my darkness, he brings out the side of me that feels strong, helps me own the darkest parts of me, and knows how to fight my enemies properly. We are perfect for each other.

I am pulled out of my deep thoughts when I hear Elena call out "Caroline? Hello! Earth to Caroline!" And I say "I am so sorry, Elena. I was just thinking." She asks while smirking at me "Let me guess, about Klaus?" I playfully roll my eyes at her and answer "Maybe!" While smiling brightly.

Elena chuckles "Of course. Hey, what do you think of this dress on me?" We have been shopping for two hours and haven't found the perfect dress. We went to three different shops and nothing. But, Elena has definitely found her ideal dress.

I answer in awe "Oh yeah! Perfect Elena!" She squeals in excitement "Yay! Now let's go find the girls and see if they found anything." I smile and agree "Yep!" We walk to the rest of the girls and they love Elena's dress too. We search another hour for our dresses and we all finally found our perfect dresses. It matches us perfectly. Our dates will love us.

Bonnie has a short, red, sleeveless dress with red heels. Ohh, I can already see Kai drooling over her. Gabby found a long, black, no sleeve, neck strapped dress with black heels. Kol will love her more than he already does. Giavanni found a spaghetti strap, short, cream white dress with a black strap around her waist with cream white heels. Stefan is gonna be breathless.

Elena found a blue, short, strap dress with blue heels. Damon is going to be all over her. Liv is wearing a to-the-floor, long, baby blue dress with a silver neck strap with cream blue heels. Tyler will love her. I know I should be jealous, but I'm not. I love Klaus, and Tyler deserves to move on.

Jo has a short sleeve, long, black and blue dress with black heels. Alaric won't be able to take his eyes off her. And finally, me. I'm wearing a pink, short sleeve, short dress with black heels. Don't wanna go pink crazy now. Klaus won't be able to keep his hands off me. Oh, I can't wait.

When we try them on, we take a look at each other, except for Giavanni. She was acting strange. It was like she was afraid to show us how she looked in her dress. Something seemed weird when she said she wanted us to be surprised. It was like she was hiding something from us. What could it be?

Jo says in excitement "Okay, let's go get changed!" We go back into the dressing room except Giavanni, to get out of our dresses and back into our regular clothes and pay for them. I ask "Hey, you girls want to go to the diner?" They all answer "Yeah!" "Totally!"