Chapter 7: Prom!

Elena's POV
I am walking back to my dorm when I go pass the music room and I hear beautiful singing. When I go to see who, I see gasp! Giavanni? She can sing? Not only do I see her just singing, I see her singing to Stefan and he is smiling sweetly at her. Ugh!

I hear her stop singing and Stefan compliments her. Gag. Then I hear her cry and she tells Stefan her childhood life story. I can't believe that Giavanni has bulimia and Stefan actually still likes her? I see him cheer her up. Oh poor victim.

She asks Stefan about us and when he tells her I see shock and disgust on her face. Oh whatever! Stefan tells her how me and him are long over, that his hurt stopped because of her. Ugh vomit. I can't hear anymore of this. I'm going to my dorm.

Wait a minute! Did Stefan seriously just kiss her and ask her out? That's it, I have to get out of here before I hear anymore. Ugh! Seriously, Elena what is wrong with you? You love Damon. Stefan is allowed to move on! Get over yourself already! I scold myself.

I hear my phone ring and Damon's number pops up. I smile and answer "Well, hello handsome." Damon speaks "Well, hello beautiful. How you doing?" I smile and answer "Good. How about you?"

He says "I am good now. And hey, have you seen Stefan and Gabby around?" I answer "I just saw Stefan with the new girl, Giavanni, but I haven't seen Gabs."

Damon says "Oooooh. I see Stefan is finally stepping up to the plate. He seriously, genuinely likes that girl. The guy can't stop talking about her. You know he's thinking about joining college there just for her? That's my baby bro, gets that romance vibe from me."

I smile at the last part he said, but it is soon replaced with a frown in anger and jealously because of how many lengths Stefan is going through to impress Giavanni. I mean seriously.

Ugh Elena, stop it! Enough! Stefan is allowed to move on, leave him alone! I scold myself again. "Wow, Stefan is coming here? This is news to me." Damon states "Yep, he is going to register later on today."

Then I realize. OMG! The prom is three days away. Caroline and I are a part of the committee, and it starts up again tomorrow. Of course, I already know who I'm going to ask. I say "Hey Damon, our college Prom is three days away. Would you like to go with me?"

After 12 seconds of silence, he speaks up "Of course. Anything for you, beautiful!" I smile at how he calls me beautiful. I say "Good. You have three days to get prepared. Don't waste it or Caroline and I are both gonna come kick your ass." He states "I won't. Gotta go. Imma call Gabby. Bye, I love you!" I smile and say "I love you, too!" I hang up. Gosh, he is so silly. I love it.

Gabriella's POV
I and Kol have been here at my beach house, for two days already. Talking, kissing, dining, cuddling, and making love. It has all been a dream come true. Then I realize I have to check my phone to see if I got any texts or calls from anybody. When I look at my phone... I am right.

19 messages from Damon
20 calls from Damon
16 calls from Stefan
8 messages from Stefan
2 messages from Elena
4 calls from Elena
1 message from Care

Since there is only one from Care, I decide to read her text. I already know what the other's texts are about. They're worried.

Text from Caroline: Hey Gabs. Your brothers are looking for you and don't forget our prom is three days away. We are going shopping tomorrow for dresses after we prepare for it tomorrow. So, get ready to shop till your feet fall off cuz you're coming. No ifs, ands, or buts. So, see you then and bring Kol. It's time you face your brothers and tell them. See ya then. Love you. Xoxo.