Chapter 30: Confessions

Three days later

Stefan's POV
It's been three freaking days and nobody is able to track down that witch, Laura. Gitana, Davina, Liv, Bonnie, Freya, Jacque, and Kai tried to do a spell together to locate the witch, but she's fighting them. 

We can't find her. Which means Gia is probably suffering more. We tried looking at the house we went to before, but of course she wasn't there. She moved somewhere else. 

All those worries aside, Damon and Gabriella made up yesterday. Everything with them is back to normal, but Kol still glares daggers at Damon and Damon does the same. 

Cami is still trying to win Klaus' heart and for that, Caroline is on the edge to killing her. Right now, I'm with everyone at the Mikaelson mansion trying to find Laura. 

Liv and Tyler went to get some witch supplies from Liv's dorm room. Jasmine and Greg are in the next room using Jasmine's tracking smarts to try and find her. God, I really hope that Gia is okay.

Greg's POV
Jasmine is searching for Laura and so far, she thinks that Laura is using magic to prevent anyone including Jasmine from finding her. I have to admit it, this witch is good. 

Jasmine says "nothing! She's completely blocked, there's no finding her." I say while touching her shoulder "it's alright, Jasmine. We'll figure something out. We'll find her! Thank you so much for helping us. I really appreciate it." 

She looks up at me and smiles and I smile back. She touches my hand and asks "Greg, can we talk?" I look at her and nod my head. She asks "Greg, how do you feel about me?" 

I smile more and say "well, I think you're awesome, cool, you're the best person I've ever met, and you're beautiful!" She smiles at me brightly and says "Greg, there's something I've been dying to tell you. All the times we've spent together, with you helping me through being a vampire— all those times... ever since then... I've been in love with you." 

I go into shock hearing that. I can't believe she's in love with me. How come she didn't tell me sooner? Afraid of rejection, I guess. Truth be told, I don't know how I feel about her. I've always thought of her as my best friend and only my best friend. I don't want to ruin that. 

She looks at me worried and says "Greg, please say something." I ask "how come you never told me this before?" She says "I was afraid you might not feel the same way. Is there any chance you might feel the same way?" 

I say "I don't know Jas. It's going to take me a while to figure it out." She nods her head and says "right, of course. I already know the answer then." She walks past me and is about to leave, but I say "no Jasmine! It's just-" she interrupts me "no Greg! It's okay, I get it. You just don't feel the same way." 

I say "no Jas, it's just I don't know how I feel yet." She says "well, if you ever do figure it out, let me know." She walks out of the room and I follow behind her. She addresses everyone "I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything. She's really blocked. I tried everything I could. I have to go. Let me know when you find her." 

Everyone nods and she walks out and before she does, I say "Jasmine wait." But she was gone and I sigh and hold my head in my hands. I look back up and everyone is staring at me. I know they were listening. I say while walking out "I don't want to hear it."

Tyler's POV
I've been trying to get Liv's attention to try and apologize, but she keeps ignoring me. Honestly, I think I might feel something for her. After seeing the way I hurt her, it hurts me knowing what a jerk I was to her. 

When I was with her all those times, I don't think I was faking. I think everything I felt for her was real. I need to tell her. If only she would give me the time of day.