Chapter 32: It's All Over

Stefan's POV
I ask Matt, Sarah, and Cami "what the hell are you guys doing here?" They walk up to us and Katherine says "about time you guys came." We look at her confused. 

Katherine and Nadia move up to them and Cami says "sorry, but we had to make sure they didn't see us. I'm glad you're all, alright." Elijah asks "what is going on?" And Nadia says "well, you were all right, they wouldn't have been able to help take on Laura, but what they could do was find Gia and help break her out." 

We look at one another then at Matt, Sarah, and Cami who are smirking at us. I say "okay! Thank you, you guys. Now let's get the hell out of here." Everyone nods their heads agreeing and Klaus says "wait! What about Hope?" 

We look at them attentively and Cami says "Josh came by to make sure we were okay. When we told him everything he volunteered to watch Hope. She's okay." We all sigh of relief and I see Gitana looks a little confused on where to go. 

I say "Gitana, you can come with us, if you want." I look at Gia and she smiles at me and I smile back then look back to Gitana who looks happy. She says "yes, I would like that. Thank you!" I nod my head saying you're welcome

Hayley says "well, it's all over! I say we celebrate! Let's head to the diner and party." We say together "yeah!" But Gitana says "you guys go. I'll meet you there." 

Caroline asks "where are you going?" And Gitana says, sadly "to bury Laura. I know she was demented but she was still my aunt. She was still there for me my entire life." I ask "you want us to come with you?" And she says while picking up Laura's body "no, it's okay. I got it. Go! I'll meet you guys there." 

We nod our heads and go to our cars. When we see everyone is ready, we drive off and to the diner. An hour later, we're all here and we get out and go in and see nobody is here. So Bonnie goes to turn the music on, while we go to the bar and grab a drink including Gia and Elijah. 

We hear the music blaring and when we have our drinks, we drink them, then us guys drag our girlfriends out to the dance floor. We dance the night away while Cami, Freya, Nadia, Enzo, and Jeremy are sitting down talking and chatting. 

Elijah and Katherine are dancing, so are Jasmine and Greg and Elena and Damon. I also see Liv and Tyler dancing together. I see they made up. I'm happy for them. For all of them. 

It's been two hours already and the girls are still dancing, Cami and Nadia joined them. I see Cami ask Caroline if they could talk. Caroline reluctantly agrees and they walk over to the bar. 

I see Klaus is too busy chatting with the guys to realize it. I look back at them and listen in on what Cami and Caroline are talking about. Cami says "I want to start off with an apology. I see now that Klaus loves you and is happy with you, so I will leave you both be. I'm sorry for all I've done. I now see he will always love you and I just need to move on. I'm really sorry, Caroline! Can we just start over?" 

Cami holds her hand out for Caroline to shake and smiles at her. Caroline smiles back and shakes her hand and says "sounds good to me." They drop their hands to their sides and Cami says "now, let's go party!" 

They go back to the dance floor and dance the night away. I smile at them then I see Gitana walk in and I go talk to her and say "hey! Are you okay?" And she says "yeah, I'm okay." 

I nod my head and say "well, there's an open free bar and a bunch of people dancing. Pick one or both and enjoy the party!" She laughs and says "thanks, I will!" 

She goes to the bar to get a drink and she brings it out on the dance floor and dances with Gia and Bonnie while drinking. I laugh at that and go back to the guys. 

After we talk and all, we go back on the dance floor and dance with our girls while Cami and Nadia dance together and Enzo is just sitting at the bar drinking and watching. I see Gitana and Jeremy dancing with one another. Oh, I definitely see something there. 

After two more hours of partying and drinking, we decide to go home. While we're walking to our cars, a very drunk Katherine says "wait a minute! Why did Laura bring me and Nadia back to life?" 

Gitana says a little sober "she was testing out her power, trying to see how strong she was. When she saw how she was able to bring you both back without suffering the consequences, she decided it was time to put her plan in action." 

Enzo says "well, her plan turned out to be a bust now didn't it! Alright see you guys later!" He vamp speeds off to wherever he lives. Everyone goes home except Damon, Greg, Gabby, Gia, Elena, Jeremy, Gitana, Jasmine, the originals, and I. 

I ask Gia "you want to stay over? It's a weekend, you can if you want to." She says "maybe tomorrow." I look at her confused and she walks over to the originals, Jeremy, Gitana, Elena, and Jasmine. Greg, Gabby, Damon, and I look at them confused. 

Freya says "we thought that you four might want to have some family bonding tonight." The four of us look at one another and smile and we say "thank you!" And they say "you're welcome!" Gia says "I will stay with Gitana at the Mikaelson mansion." 

Elena says "me and Jer will stay with Bonnie." Jasmine says "I'm going to my original home." We smile at them and we say our goodbyes and go drive home. We are going to family bond before going to bed. 

When we're home, we go inside and grab a glass of wine and some chips. We start laughing and talking about our lives when we were human. You know, before we met Katherine. 

There were a lot of funny moments and happy moments. We talked about it all. We may bicker a lot, argue a lot, and are dysfunctional as ever, but above all of that, we are always and forever, a family.