Chapter 28: Painful Truth

Giavanni's POV
What?! No! No! No! Impossible. Why would my parents give up a child? I say, bluntly "you're lying!" And she says "I'm really not!" And I say "I don't believe you!" Gitana says "you don't have to, but it's the truth." I look back at the others who look extremely shocked by this. 

Cami says "Giavanni! She does look a little like you." Caroline says "she does." I look towards her and I see she is no longer up in my face, but she still has on the little smirk that I just want to slap off her face. 

I have to admit, we do look a little alike. I say "so, maybe you are telling the truth. Still doesn't explain why your aunt had the audacity to turn me." She sighs and says "the plan I thought she had was having the car hit you, knowing Stefan would save you, then she would send them a warning. I didn't know she was going to turn you." 

I roll my eyes at her and say, sarcastically "yeah, right. Sure you didn't." She spats, annoyed"I didn't you little troll." I look at her with recognition and I ask "what did you just call me?" 

She widens her eyes and gapes at me, worried and I instantly see regret and sadness in her eyes. The name she just called me. Troll. The way she said it sounded familiar. That's when I remember... Oh my God! It's her! 

I get angry and I suddenly feel an urge to kill. I show my fangs and vampire face and I attack her to the ground and say "it was you!" I slap her over and over again while crying and saying "it was you!" 

The next thing I know, I feel someone pulling me off of her. I kick my legs out to her trying to still hurt her and I say "you little bitch! How could you do that to me!?" Caroline was the one pulling me back. 

Stefan asks "Gia, what are you talking about?" And I say while still crying "it was her Stefan! It was her! She's the reason I have bulimia. She's the reason I have low self-esteem! EVERYTHING WRONG WITH ME IS BECAUSE OF HER!" 

That's when his eyes widen in realization and he turns to her, clenching his jaw and balling his hand into a fist in anger. The bitch gets up, holding her hand over her now red and swollen cheek. Before Stefan can try to attack her, Klaus holds him back. 

It was her. Gitana! Now I remember. The name was, Gitana. It was her. Her face is red and she looks like she feels sorry. She's frowning in regret. TOO LATE FOR THAT! I scream "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? WHY?" 

She says, frustrated "because I was jealous. They kept you instead of me. I was jealous!" I get even more angry and I yell "THAT'S NO EXCUSE! YOU MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL! I GOT BULIMIA BECAUSE OF YOU!" She looks down and says in a low voice "I'm sorry." 

I glare at her and say "sorry, isn't going to cut it! I'm out here!" I get out of Caroline's grasp then vamp speed off before anyone can try and stop me. I can't believe it! My own sister did all that stuff to me. How could she? 

I'm walking around the woods thinking and glad that nobody followed me. Then I hear the sound of a stick break and rustles through the woods. I get worried so I show my vampire face. 

I fall down to the ground in pain. I shriek in agony because my brain feels like it's going to explode. What the hell is happening? I look up and I see- gasp. I say to the person "you!"

Stefan's POV
I can't believe this! This girl is the one that bullied her when she was in Elementry school?! All those horrible nicknames was made up by her! And this is supposed to be her so called sister? 

I spat angrily, while stalking towards Gitana "I should skin you alive for all the pain you put her through!" When I'm about to attack her, Klaus pulls me back and says "she's not worth it mate. And right now, we need her alive to get to her aunt."