Chapter 25: Help Me!

A/N: I have a New story coming out, October 4th. It's called Stefan's Hope. Check it out if you want to know what it's about.

Stefan's POV
I woke up from my alarm clock going off. Yay, college time! I think to myself sarcastically. I get up and I look to my right and I see Kai waking up. I came back to my dorm last night. 

Kai says "hey dude! Ready for school?" I say "yeah, come on. Let's get ready." He nods his head and I get up and knock on Tyler's door to wake him up. Don't get me wrong I'm still pissed at him, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be spiteful. 

I say "hey Tyler! Come on man. Time to get up for school." I hear no answer. I ask "Tyler?" I open the door and I see he's not there. I know for a fact he didn't come in last night. He probably didn't want to run into Kai knowing he'd kick his ass for what he did to Liv. Sigh

I close his door then go to get ready and all I can think about is Gia. How long will it take for her to adjust? If she does adjust will she want to get back together? Will she even give me a chance? Sigh. That is all I think about while I'm getting ready. When I'm done, I go with Kai to class. Oh Giavanni. I hope you're okay.

Giavanni's POV
I open my eyes wide and gasp for air. Oh My God! What the hell happened to me? Now I remember everything. A witch came in my room - started talking about vampire blood - how she was using me to send a message to the people she was waging a war against. 

She also said something about something happening to me when I die with vampire blood in my system. What was she talking about? What will happen? I get up out of my bed to go to the bathroom. 

When I go, I smell something so intoxicating. It smells delicious. When I follow the smell, I see it's blood. My blood. I don't know why, but I go over to it and I grab it and open it. 

I don't want to, but I can't stop myself. It's like I'm in a trance. I drink it and at first I find it disgusting. Then, I try it again and this time I drink it all, until there is no more. 

Then I feel something grow in my gums and I feel it. They're fangs. Oh my God! I'm a vampire? NO! I look into the mirror and I see veins popping out under my eyes and I get scared and back away from the mirror. 

When I pass the window, I hear sizzling and I feel pain on my arm and cheek and I look and see the sunlight burning me. I get out of the way and I go back onto my bed and pull the sheets over me. 

I keep inhaling and exhaling deeply. I don't move and I see a woman come in. She must be my Nurse. I look at her neck and all I hear is her blood pumping through her veins. All I am thinking about is drinking her blood. 

The Nurse says "hey, sweetheart. Is there anything I can do for you?" I say "yes actually. Can you close that curtain completely, please?" She says "okay." Then she goes over to the window and closes the curtains. 

When she does, I couldn't stop myself. I can hear her blood pumping and I can smell her blood. I get off the bed and go over to her. Before I feed on her, I remember something Stefan told me about compulsion. 

I turn her around and look into her eyes, compelling her "do not scream. Don't make a sound." She nods her head and I feed on her. I don't want to stop, but I have to. I won't be a killer.