Chapter 4 Part 3: The Last Picture Show

- - - - ANDREWS HOUSE - - - -  Archie is walking to his front porch, till his surprise he sees Betty, Veronica and Scott standing there waiting for him

Archie is walking to his front porch, till his surprise he sees Betty, Veronica and Scott standing there waiting for him. Archie rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. He knew where this was going.

Archie: Oh, God. Please don't tell me you're still on this crazy witch hunt.

Betty: It's not a witch hunt, and it's not crazy. We were just in Grundy's car...

Archie: What? You were in her car?

Veronica: Yeah, and thank God we were. We found a gun.

Archies face changed. He was shocked to hear about this.

Archie: What?

Betty: And an ID with the name Jennifer Gibson. This is proof Ms. Grundy is not who she says she is.

Archie: Then who is she?

Veronica: Obviously some sketch-queen named Jennifer Gibson.

Scott: Archie, what if she had something to do with Jason's murder?

Betty: Scott's right, She taught Jason, she made you lie about him, we know she was at the river, she has a gun.

Archie: So does Dilton Doiley, but you never thought he killed Jason.

Scott: Archie, open your eyes man. Even you have to admit somethings not adding up with her.

Archie: I don't have time for this

Veronica: Open your eyes Archie, Ok Jason was her student last year. Everything about her is a huge, boldfaced question mark.

Archie: Okay, whatever her name is, she's not a killer.

Betty: You didn't ask her, did you? About her name? And why there's no record of her before last year?

Archie is silent, knowing he didn't do it and feels guilty for not saying anything.

Betty: Why not?

Before Archie can answer, he just walks back in house. Leaving his three friends behind. Scott wanted to say something but felt it wasn't the right time. After that Betty walked home while Scott dropped Veronica back at the Pembroke.

- - - - TAMAKI LODGE- - - -
  Scott is sitting at the sewing machine finishing the final touches on his outfit. He looks at and examines it. He feels it's ready and wanted to take it out for a test run, and he knew the right place to hit first.