Chapter 13 Part 3: The Sweet Hereafter

- - - - THE PEMBROKE - - - -    After the event that happened at School, Scott went to be with Veronica, that evening

   After the event that happened at School, Scott went to be with Veronica, that evening. The couple sat on the couch, cuddled up next to each other.

  Veronica: I feel so bad for Betty. No one should have to go through that.

Scott: All we can do is be there for her.

Veronica than notices something wrong with Scott. She noticed how out of it he seems, almost like he's not even there. This concerned Veronica deeply.

Veronica: What's wrong?

Scott: Nothing it's just... something FP told me.

Veronica: What happened?

Scott: He told me I was his godson?

Veronica: Wait what?! Are you serious?

Scott: Yeah.

Veronica: Jesus, does Jughead know?

Scott: I honestly don't know, and its probably best that he doesn't.

Veronica: Why?

Scott: Because right now, from what he's going through with FP and Betty, maybe it's not the best time to hear that he has a god-brother he didn't know about.

Veronica: But maybe this is exactly what he needs. Look, as someone who's going through there own family drama right now. There's nothing wrong with lending a helping hand, especially when it comes from family.

Scott: You sure do know what to say huh?

Veronica: That's what make me Lodge.

The two then share a passionate kiss together. Scott felt a little better, and realized what he needed to do next.

- - - - SUNNY-SIDE TRAILER PARK- - - -
   Later that night Jughead is alone in his trailer, when he suddenly hears a knock at his door. He opens the front door to see Scott standing there.

Scott: Hey

Jughead: Hey, what's up?

Scott: We need to talk.

Moments later, Jughead and Scott are sitting in the kitchen, drinking soda. It's weirdly quiet between the two friends.

Scott: Jug, I'm...

Jughead: You're my god brother.

Scott nearly drops his soda on the ground. He couldn't believe what he just heard. How did Jughead know this already? Did he always know? Those questions were banging into Scotts head at this moment.

Scott: Yeah. Wait... how'd you know?

Jughead: My dad told me, shortly after you left the sheriffs station.

Scott: Did you tell Betty?

Jughead: Not the god brother part, but I did tell her about your dad being a serpent. You tell Veronica?