Chapter 6 Part 2: Faster PussyCats Kill, Kill

- - - - THE SISTERS OF QUIET MERCY- - - -     After school, Scott,Betty and Jughead arrive at The Sisters of Quiet Mercy

After school, Scott,Betty and Jughead arrive at The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. The three teens look up at the ominous building. Betty looks at the place with both shock and sadness in her eyes.

Scott: Hey, it's gonna be ok

Jughead: Yeah, and besides don't judge a home for troubled youths by its facade, right?

Betty smiles and lets out a deep breath and gets out of Scott car, Scott and Jughead follow behind her. They enter the center and head for the front desk.

Betty: Hi. My name is Elizabeth Cooper. I'm here to see my sister, Polly.

Secretary: May I see some identification?

Betty hands the card to the secretary.

Secretary: Sign in here, please. They'll have to wait. Polly's room is right this way.

Betty looks back at her two friends, both gave her a reassuring look. Betty is taken to see Polly, leaving Scott and Jughead alone.

Scott: You ever met Polly before?

Jughead: Yeah, handful of times. Probably doesn't even remember me.

Scott chuckles.

Scott: Something doesn't seem right.

Jughead: What you mean?

Scott: This place, it just gives me the creeps. Like something evil plagues this place.

Suddenly, Scott phone buzzes. He looks to see Veronica texting him.

Jughead: See you and Veronica are getting close.

Scott chuckles as Jugs observation of him and Veronica growing closer. All of a sudden, Alice Cooper storms through the front door of the facility, shocking the two boys.

Alice: Where is my Daughter?! Elizabeth Cooper, (Alice looks over and sees Scott and Jughead and targets the two boys) you two, where is my daughter?!

Scott: Relax, she just wanted to se Polly

Alice: Young man, you are in NO authority to tell me what I can and cannot do!

Betty: Mom

Alice turns around to see Betty, walking down the hall.
Alice storms to Betty,grabbing her arm, and pulling her into a nearby room, where the two can be alone.

Scott and Jughead are both left, with shocked expression on there faces. Shortly after Betty and Alice exit the room and as the four are about to leave, Polly Cooper comes out behind the corner,with two guards beside her.

Polly Cooper: Mom?

Alice: Polly...

Polly: Jason's dead? And you didn't tell me? And you kept me in here?