Chapter 12 Part 3: Anatomy of a Murder

- - - - THE SOUTHSIDE OF RIVERDALE - - - -       Later that same evening, The Knight was out jumping on rooftops

      Later that same evening, The Knight was out jumping on rooftops. It was earlier than his normally scheduled outings, but he was on a mission. While looking over the most violent part of the town, his phone began to ring. He checked to see who was calling, and saw that it was Veronica.

Scott [OTP]: Hey, what's up?

Veronica[OTP]: Hey, so I just got off the phone with Archie and he said that FP's only phone call was to Joaquin.

Scott [OTP]: Wait, Kevin's boyfriend? Why not Mr. Andrews or a lawyer?

Veronica [OTP]: We don't know, Betty thought it was weird too. We're gonna call Kevin, so we can ask Joaquin himself.

   As Scott is on the phone, he looks down on the street and sees Joaquin, walking out of the White Wyrom. This was Scotts one and last chance to see what he can get out of him.

Scott [OTP]: Yeah well, tell me what he tells you alright? I'll talk to you later. I Love You.

Veronica[OTP]: Ok, I Love You Too.

    As he hangs up the phone, Scotts gets back into his Knight persona and goes down to question Joaquin. As Joaquin was walking down the street, he got a ping from his phone. As he is about to check, he hears a voice coming from behind him, in an alleyway.

The Knight: Hey Kid, we need to talk.

Joaquin: Look, I told you all I know...

The Knight: Yeah, we both know that's a lie. Look, I believe your boss is innocent. And right now, I'm the only one that can prove it. So, if you want his son to be without a father for the rest than you better start talking.

  Joaquin then takes a deep breath, realizing that there was no turning back now.

Joaquin: Look, all I did was help clean the evidence, that's all. But, one day I did overhear FP and Mustang talking about something.

The Knight: What did you hear?

Joaquin: Not a lot, but I did overhear them talking about some rich guy.

The Knight: You catch a name on this rich guy?

Joaquin: No, I didn't.

The Knight: Where can I find Mustang?

Joaquin: He usually hangs out at a motel, it's just down the street from here. His room is 226. I don't know if he's...