Chapter 10 Part 2: The Lost Weekend

- - - - TAMAKI LODGE- - - -    Scott is sitting as his bedroom desk, with a night lamp and color pencils

Scott is sitting as his bedroom desk, with a night lamp and color pencils. He was designing a new suit, that would be able to strike fear into the criminals of Riverdale, but he didn't know what he wanted it to look like. As he sits, and ponders on a outfit design, his phone begins to ring. He sees that Betty is calling him.

Scott[OTP]: Hey Betty, what's up?

Betty[OTP]: Hey Scott, so I just talked to Jugheads dad about the surprise party, and he's totally down for it.

Scott[OTP]: That's really cool...Are you sure this is a good idea?

Betty[OTP]: What'd you mean?

Scott[OTP]: I mean Jugs party. Be honest, why are you really so serious about this whole idea?

Betty[OTP]: Because I wanna prove to Jug that we care about him, not just me and you but all of our friends.

Scott[OTP]: Well, just don't go over board with this party alright? A short get together with just the six of us...

Betty[OTP]: Oh, I also invited Ethel as well.

Scott[OTP]:....Who the hell is Ethel?

Betty[OTP]: Oh, she's a friend of me and Veronica. Don't worry, she's sweet. Ok, I gotta go. Talk to you later Scott.

   Betty hangs up the phone in a hurry. Scott was left sitting at his desk ,rubbing in face, he felt deep down that this "surprise party" would not end great, but he wanted to be supportive so what else could he do. As he continues to sit, he hears a knock at his door. He turns around to see Angus there, with a smirk on his face.

Angus: Never took you for a lady's man boyo.

Scott: She's just a friend, alright.

Angus: Yeah, that's what they all say...what's this?

Scott: Something I'm thinking about. I can't keep wearing same thing if I wanna get the point across.

Angus: And what point is that?

Scott: Fear.

   Angus looks at the seriousness in Scotts eye. He really beloved in what he was doing, and there was nothing that could stop him.

Angus: If that's what you're going for than I say go with... this one.

    Angus points at the second design Scott made of his outfit. 

Scott: Why that one?

Angus: Because, it's not everyday you see someone dressed like that. I'll see what I can put together.

Scott: What?

Angus: You wanna dress like a lunatic don't ya? Well at least let me help you make your Halloween costume ay?