Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"I love you." I said as I pulled Vic into a hug. I felt his warm breath against my neck. He hugged back.

"I love you too, Kell." he said. He pulled away and stared at me, his eyes flickering to my lips then back at my eyes. I bit my bottom lip and leaned forward....

"Kellin! Get up!" I heard as my eyes sprung open. The sun shone directly overhead. I sat up and punched whoever's leg was nearest to me.

"Ow you asshat." he said and grabbed my arm, pulling me up. I held my head as blood rushed quickly to my toes again. It was a dream. That was a weird dream. I almost kissed him. I shuddered at the thought.

"Are you okay man? You seem like you're about to pass out." he said, grabbing both of my arms to steady me.

"Yeah I'm good. I'm all good." I said. He smiled and took his hands off.

"Good. I wanna show you where I live." he said. I put my hands in my pockets loosely and walked alongside him.

We walked for a while until we came across an abandoned building. He pushed the creaky door and went in. This place was in okay shape for being abandoned. It didnt have any furniture except a light, dirty blanket on a ripped up couch. It was dark and the roof was slightly dripping water. But it was still liveable compared to the soccer field I had. I looked around and nodded.

"Nice place." I said. He shrugged.

"It's alright I guess. I'm not allowed to be here but what other choice do I have?" he asked.

"I've always wanted to go to Disneyland." I said out of nowhere.

"Disneyland?" he asked.

"Yeah. I want to get married there. I've always loved it but I never could afford it. I know this makes me look soft." I said. He walked over, giggling. Yes, giggling.

"I can take you. I just need to save up." he whispered. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I thought you hated me." I said. He looked at me.

"I did when I first met you. Because you wouldn't let me go." he laughed.

"I didnt find a need to let go. I didnt want to." I said. I shocked myself by saying that. He walked over to me and did what I didnt expect him to.

He hugged me. Tightly. I was shocked but hugged back. We stood there hugging until he let go.

"Trust me."

"I trust you, Vic."