Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I was walking next to Vic down the street towards a pond I used to always visit. When we got there, I sat down and looked at my reflection in it. I slapped the water and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Vic asked.

"I'm just confused." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"A lot. Like, when I came out as being gay, my mom left calling me a disgrace, and my dad would beat me. Then he left and she came back. She's acting like she didnt leave me. She doesnt even know how many bruises I had to hide. Why did she come back?" I asked, immediately regretting telling him this. I saw him hesitate before answering me.

"Maybe she realized that you didn't decide it and it's just who you are." He said. I shrugged.

"I guess." I said.

"Is that all?" He asked, schooching closer. I thought about it, and shook my head.

"No. That's not all. I want the truth about you." I said. I saw him look worried, but soon calm down again.

"What about me?" He asked.

"You were never poor, were you? You have nice clothes and a phone, yet you showed me that broken house? Is that even where you lived?" I asked him, sounding more upset than I actually was. He looked down.

"It's not where I live. It's where I stay, though." He said. I looked at him, a confused expression shown across my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Haven't I told you that people like me aren't accepted?" He asked. Then I remembered. I looked at him and raised his chin. He stared into my eyes. I leaned forward to kiss him, when I felt powerful hands shoving me into the pond. I raised to the surface gasping for air, choking on the nasty water that entered my mouth. Vic frantically pulled me out of the water. I lay down on the ground, soaking wet.

"I'll be right back." He said, anger seeping through his voice. He stood up and walked away. Then I passed out.

**Vic's POV**

Was this really happening again? This was too good to be true. I stared into his eyes, hopeful about what was about to happen. I slowly leaned in, when I felt him forcefully being pushed away from me. He splashed into the pond and I put my arms up to block the water from hitting me, even though it drenched me anyway. I glared at the boy who pushed him, who was laughing hysterically. He was the boy from the cafeteria. I didnt know what to do, considering Kellin was acting like he was going to drown in five feet of water, if that. I frantically helped him out of the water and set him down on the ground.

"I'll be right back." I told him, then stood up and walked straight towards him. I shoved him, causing him to glare at me.

"Oh look it's the little immigrant. What's wrong? Dropped your taco?" He asked, laughing again. I rolled my eyes.

"What is your problem, you prick? You can't just shove people into ponds without giving them a fair fight!" I yelled, causing some passing pedestrians to stare at the scene I was causing, but I did not give any sort of a fuck.

"I gave him a fair fight years ago. Didnt that fag tell you about me? Does the name Justin ring a bell to you? Or do you not have bells? I'll grab my maracas. Oops looks like I left it in Mexico. Olé!" He joked. Honestly his Mexican jokes were so awful I wanted to puke.

"No, the name Justin doesn't ring a bell. Who do you think you are?" I asked. He smirked.

"I'm not the bad guy here. I think you need to catch up on your boyfriend's history. Later, loser." He said, walking away.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I yelled after him, before sighing and walking back to Kellin. He was out cold. I rolled my eyes and laid down next to him, holding him as I fell asleep right there outside next to a pond in broad daylight until he wakes up.

~*

I woke up to rolling over onto Vic. He groaned and shifted around before opening his eyes.

"Hey Vic." I said quietly.

"Who's Justin?" He asked. Oh hell to the motherfuckin no. How did he find out about Justin? Was he the one who pushed me in the pond?

"No one." I stuttered out quickly.

"You're lying. I can tell by your excessive sweating." He said. Damn it.

"Look we should talk about this somewhere else." I said, looking around the park, worried that he's around. He nodded and we stood up, walking back to the house. I walked down the stairs with him and sat down.

"Okay. Talk." He said, folding his hands and leaning his elbows on his knees.

"What happened between Justin and I was the reason I was sent to Mexico for banishment. I kind of over reacted a little." I said.

"What happened?" He asked. I hesitated.

"Well, he was my best friend. My only friend besides Tay and Summer. I came out to him because I trusted him, and I also liked him. A lot. But I never told him that. He turned out to be homophobic and I, uh, well I smashed his head in with a rock giving him a major concussion that he was lucky to live through without any brain damage." I said. He stared at me, eyes wide.

"Kellin..." he gasped.

"Please dont be scared of me. I never told anyone that. I trust you with that. Please dont tell anyone." I said, kneeling in front of him. He smirked and looked at me.

"I guess we both had aggressive dirty little secrets." He said, pulling me onto his lap and kissing me hungrily. I hesitated at first because he caught me off guard. He pulled away from the kiss and whispered "Please." against my lips, which set me off and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back just as forcefully. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entry, which I granted. His tongue played with mine like it was our last time we would kiss. I giggled a little and pulled away to breathe. We were both flustered with hard on's clearly showing through our pants. I smirked and got off his lap.

"That was fun." I said.

"Yep." He said. I looked down and shook my head, smiling.

"Talk to you soon. I have problems to deal with." I said, obviously referring to the buldge quickly growing. He nodded.

"Me too." He said, looking down. I chuckled and went to my room to fix my problem and go to bed, never once the activities of tonight leaving my mind.