Chapter 20

AN:// Please read the author's note at the end. It'll mean a lot :)

Chapter 20

Jaime spent the night last night. He ended up sleeping on the couch because my guest bedroom was my mom's storage room. He left this morning.

I went downstairs and cuddled with Vic on his couch downstairs. He never complained or else I'd let him sleep in my bed with me. We lay there, him playing with my hair. I dont know about you but I find it very soothing when people play with my hair.

"Hey, Kell?" He broke the silence.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Why did your mom say you were dating Summer?" He asked. I sighed.

"Because as far as she knows, I kind of am." I said. He stopped playing with my hair and sat up.

"You mean you haven't come out to her yet?" He asked, getting increasingly angry.

"I tried to! She won't listen!" I sat up and defended myself.

"So that's when you demand it, Kellin!" He yelled back.

"Dont you understand that she's not going to listen to me?!" I started to tear up.

"So she doesnt know why you went to Mexico? Is that it? You mean to tell me that they didnt tell her? Why did she pick you up? She missed you? Do you believe thats why?" He asked. I wiped a stray tear and looked down at my lap.

"I dont see why else she would." I said timidly.

"Because she believes that you're straight. And you need to tell her or else I'm leaving." He said. I sighed but that didnt help my tear flow. They all fell at that moment, and I ran up the stairs. He called after me but I ignored him. I hated being yelled at. What was I supposed to do? Paint the house with rainbows and scream from the rooftops that that I'm gay? Is that what he expects me to do? I walked to my room and slammed my door. Soon later, someone knocked on it.

"Come in." I mumbled. The door slowly opened to reveal Vic.

"Kell I'm sorry I yelled. I overreacted." He said.

"Shut up. Just leave me alone." I said, my eyes getting hot again.

"Kell-"

"I said shut up! Do you even still love me? I'm literally dying to know, Vic." I yelled.

"Of course I do." He said, taking a step towards me.

"Please leave me alone." I said. He hesitated but backed out of my room, closing my door. I opened my drawer and took out a knife I used to cut food once that I never cared to take down. I stared at it, lightly running my finger along the blade. I scoffed and threw it across the room, letting it hit a glass off my counter and shattering it as it fell to the ground. I sighed and laid down to take a nap. Vic didnt come in my room agian that day. Good. I didnt want to see him anyway. Just because my mom doesnt want to believe me, he flipped on me. I wasn't about to say it was okay and drop it.

It wasnt fucking okay.

*~

AN:// Sorry for such a short chapter but I need to announce this. Starting tomorrow I'm writing a Danysha fic (Danielle and Alysha) because I realize that I want to make a new ship because why not. It's going to be called Desperate Times And Desperate Measures and yep :) so if you're interested, please read it and refer it to others. It would mean a lot <3 So yeah that starts tomorrow. Thank you all so much for reading this fic and all of your support. I love you all!!
-Stacy