Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I was walking down the road with Vic, hand in hand. Everything was great. We cracked a few smiles at people and kissed whenever we saw someone giving us a look of disgust. It was all fine. Then, Vic let go of my hand and stopped walking. I looked at him and his face was expressionless, looking straight ahead. I looked to see what he was looking at, and there was nothing there that was exciting. I looked back at him.

"Babe whats wrong? Come on lets go." I said. He didnt budge. I reached for his hand and he ran away. He just took off dashing. I ran after him, and the world around me started to all crumble down like an earthquake. I got hit with a flying piece of debris and it knocked me out....

"Kellin! Wake up!" I heard, and my eyes shot wide open. I started breathing heavily and sat up. I was sweating like I just got done with a workout.

"Vic? Why did you run away? We were fine! We were fine why did you run away from me? Why did you leave me?" I sobbed, now crying. I felt Vic's arms embrace me, attempting to calm me down.

"Shhh, Kellin. I didn't go anywhere. I'm right here. It's alright." He soothed. Me, still crying, just sobbed more. He rubbed my back to try and calm me down.

"Why did you yell at me to wake me up?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder after I stopped crying.

"Well, I tried shaking you but you started to freak out and I guess I just got scared." He said. I slightly nodded and we laid back down. I wrapped my arm around him and he did the same, facing each other.

"Please dont leave me." I said. He laughed under his breath.

"We've been over this. I'm never going to leave you." He said.

"Promise?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Promise." He said with a slight smile. He kissed my forehead and I nuzzled my head in his chest, and we drifted off to sleep once again.

~*

Morning came and I got out of bed. It didnt look good by what I saw. Vic and I were both only in our boxers because that's how we slept, and were in the same bed. Our hair was screwed up and looked like a birds nest, especially mine with how I turn in my sleep. I chuckled. Looks can be deceiving because we didnt do anything like that.

I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, but I didnt know what shirt yet. I shrugged. I didnt need a shirt in the house anyway. I kissed Vic's forehead and went downstairs for breakfast. I didnt see my mom so she was either still in bed or with a friend. I didnt actually know or care. I wasnt really hungry so I sat down and watched TV. As I was zoning out watching whatever show was on, I heard footsteps on the stairs. I turned around, expecting to see Vic, but I didnt see anyone at all. Maybe my paranoia was coming back, and that wasnt a good thing. I started to freak out. I hugged my knees to my chest and sat there, slightly hyperventilating. I hated being scared over nothing but there wasnt anything I could do to stop it. Then I felt hands on my shoulders. I screamed and punched whatever touched me.

"Ow, you bitch!" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Vic there, holding his face. He slowly removed his hands to reveal a bloody nose. Was that MY fault?

"Vic I'm so sorry. I thought you were a demon or something out to get me." I said. Saying it out loud sounded stupid.

"You've been like this a lot lately. What happened?" He asked, putting his head back to clear his nose from blood.

"I dont know. I got like this ever since I has to stay outside for eight months with no one to care for me besides Jaime. You wouldnt be to sane either." I said. He gave me a small look of sympathy.