Chapter 13

AN// Thank you to anyone reading this story and anyone who comments or votes. Every read means the world to me because this in fact is my first fanfic and for anyone who enjoys reading this in their free time thank you. Much love~

*~
Chapter 13

I walked up the stairs to confront my mom and tell her Vic is staying here. She stumbled through the door, tripping on her high heels. She never wore those so I guess she was somewhere important.

"Hey mom." I said cautiously. She looked at me and sighed.

"Hey Kellin. How are you?" She asked. I shrugged for my answer.

"I could ask you the same." I said.

"I'm not doing too well. This is new for you to talk to me. What's wrong?" She asked, grabbing a beer out of the fridge and kicking off her shoes.

"Well theres something I need to talk to you about." I said slowly.

"Kellin for the last time, guys cant get pregnant. You probably ate too much again." She said.

"No not that. My friend is staying in our basement for a while." I said.

"Okay. Stay safe." She said, taking a large gulp of her intoxicated drink.

"Also, I'm gonna invite Summer over here." I told her, walking away.

"Alright." She said, throwing out her now empty beer bottle and sitting down at the kitchen table.

Summer hung out with Tay and I before I was sent away. She was my other best friend and helped me to come out as being gay. She was great to have around, but she always made weird sounds while staring at her phone. It was entertaining to watch her sometimes. I had no idea what she did on there but she seems to enjoy it so I won't tell her otherwise.

I went back down the stairs to where Vic was to find him on his phone texting someone. Where he got a phone I don't know. He looked up from his phone and smiled a little before looking back down at the screen.

"Hello love." He said. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Hi Vic." I responded. I sat down and turned the TV on to play Green Day Rockband while Vic texted away to whoever.

I was never good at this game, but eventually Vic piped up.

"Put on Holiday." He said. I chuckled.

"You're so cliché." I said.

"All because it's famous doesnt mean I cant like it. Its famous for a reason. It's a kick ass song and I wanna sing along." He said.

"You sing?" I asked.

"Not really, but I enjoy this song so put it on before I do it myself." He demanded.

"Oh frisky. Hang on." I said.

So for the next couple of hours, Vic and I played that until the doorbell rang. My mom wasnt home so I groaned and paused the game to answer it.

I opened the door and immediately felt arms around me.

"Kellin I missed you so much!" She exclaimed. It was Summer. I hugged her back.

"Yeah I missed you too, firecracker." I said. She laughed and pulled out of the hug.

"I set off an illegal firework at a police station one time and I hear it for the rest of my life." She said, yelling 'one time'. I smiled at the memory.

"I'm playing Rockband downstairs if you want to join." I said.

"You know I'm not good at that game." She said.