Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Vic's POV

I packed the little stuff I had and texted Mike that we were going home. It hurts to know that Kellin won't make a sacrifice and show his mother proof. I get that she's denying words but all he has to do is show her and maybe she'll come to her senses. I would take Kellin with me but I'm utterly pissed off and I think Mexico scarred him for life now. He told me his secret and I'm leaving him without telling him how I get this money for electronics. Truth is, I probably won't. So I'm going back to living off food Jaime makes me and living in my broken house that I'm pretty sure has a dead girl living here with me and dropping off Mike at home where it's warm and safe.

"Vic! Wait!" Kellin called, running down the stairs. I turned around and crossed my arms, waiting for him to speak.

"Please don't leave me. I need to show you something. My mom is upstairs. Please come with." He said. I rolled my eyes and followed him up the stairs. We stood in front of his mom who was on the couch trying to watch television. Kellin turned it off.

"Kellin put my show back on." She demanded.

"No. We need to talk." He said. She sighed.

"Go on." She said, sounding super disinterested.

"First of all, I'm not dating Summer." He said.

"What a shame." She said. I chuckled under my breath so no one heard it.

"And Vic isn't dating Tay." He said. I smirked.

"Okay. And?" She said.

"Vic and I have a new soulmate now." He said. I looked at him, shocked and scared.

"And who is she?" His mom asked.

"My soulmate is this girl right here," he pointed to me, "and I love him with all my heart. Mom I need you to accept my decision." He said. I smiled.

"Yeah that's real cute. Now move." She said. My smile quickly faded.

"What's cute? Our relationship? Because yes I am aware that we are adorable mother fuckers who just want to be accepted and your homophobia is ruining your sons life so do him a favor and accept him for who he is and stop portraying him for someone he's not." I said. Kellin looked at me, shocked. He turned to me and cupped my face in his hands, firmly pressing his lips to mine. It wasn't heated because his mom was right there. I pulled away smiling like an idiot and ran down the stairs and texted Mike never mind.

I didn't know what happened after that, but I passed out crying. I didnt know why, but I was crying. I wasn't upset but sometimes I cry to let out tension and stress. I'm sure Kellin will tell me.

*~

Vic blew up at my mom and left for me to take in all that was going to happen.

"So Kellin. Its true. You really are gay." She said.

"As gay as it gets." I answered.

"I can't believe this. Why haven't you told me?" She asked. I laughed in an angry way.

"I have told you. Multiple times. You just never listened to me!" I yelled. She slapped me.

"Don't yell at me. Ever." She said. I nodded slowly and went downstairs.

Vic was passed out with tear stains on his face. I sighed and sat down on the couch next to him. I glided the back of my hand along his cheeks. That's when I saw the faded lines on his arms. I stared at them for a while. Why did he do that? Vic is breaking right in front of me and I never realized it. I leaned forward and gently and kissed all the way down both of his arms, then his forehead, careful not to wake him.

I watched him for a little bit then went upstairs before I got creepy.

I got to my room and sent Vic a goodnight text even though it was the middle of the day and played games on my phone until dark.