Chapter 25

AN:// 1k reads?? WHAT?? Oh my gosh I love you guys. I didnt think that this would get that many tbh. I think very low of my writing so thank you all. Also check out the story I'm co-writing with @SummerLynnFuentes on her account called Finding Yourself. Thank you <3

Chapter 25

Nothing new happened today at school. I go, I survive, I ignore everything the teachers are saying, Vic yells at people bullying me, and we leave. There was the occasional shy ginger girl that no one talks to and the occasional Tay flirting with Alex even though she knows he's dating Jack and Summer constantly having to tell her to stop. Austin and Alan making fun of my pregnant teacher Mrs.
Armstrong, and Jenna complaining to Hayley about Tay liking Alex instead of her. I dont talk to most of these people, but being an outsider, I notice everything.

I was walking home with Vic because we didnt take a car this morning.

"What if I dyed your hair green?" Vic randomly asked. I laughed.

"I'd look like a salad." I said.

"A yummy salad." He said. I smiled and bumped into him playfully.

"Well, what if I dyed your hair red?" I asked. He shrugged.

"It would match my jeans," He said, "but I cant see myself with my complexion with red hair."

We eventually got home and sat down. I sighed and turned on the television, not really paying attention to what was on. I didn't really care either. My phone buzzed with a text from Alex.

"Hey man. Can you hang out sometime?"

"I dont know I'm busy a lot" I kind of lied.

"Oh I see ;)"

"Not in a way that you are with Jack."

"Jack and I are the reason all avengers movies suck. We took out all the action."

I laughed and put it away. I hugged Vic even though he was asleep. I smiled and sighed before standing up and manually turning off the television since I think he was sitting on the remote and I didn't want to wake him. I went up the stairs and saw my mom in the kitchen checking Facebook on her phone.

"Hey mom." I said, getting a can of soda out of the fridge.

"Hello, son." She said, looking up slightly before looking back down at the screen. I rolled my eyes and went back down the stairs to where Vic was.

He was awake and lazily staring at the black screen of the television. He heard me come down and looked back at me smiling.

"I see you're up." I say, walking over to him. He nods and yawns, stretching out his arms and cracking his back.

"Yeah, I guess I am." He said quietly.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I wasn't expecting to wake up." He said, standing up. I laughed but when he didn't laugh along I stopped.

"What do you mean? Of course you woke up." I said, walking towards him and grabbing both of his hands.

"That doesn't mean I wanted to." He said. I sighed and kissed his forehead.

"Dont ever not wake up. Don't ever leave me." I said.

"I know. I won't. I promise. Do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded.

"I trust you with my life." I said.

"Do you love me?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes. More than anything, Vic." I answered.

"Do you promise to stay with me no matter what?" He asked. I looked at him skeptically but nodded.

"Yeah. What's this about?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nothing. I like to be reminded sometimes." He said. I sighed again and leaned forward and gently kissed him. It was short and sweet and I pulled away to hug him.

Sometimes, all you need is a hug.

He giggled and hugged back, squeezing me. It hurt because his arms are toned as hell but it felt nice anyway.

"Thank you, Kellin. You're saving me." He said, still embracing me.

"Anything for you, my love. Anything." I said, kissing his cheek. He smiled and squeezed me one last time before letting go and sitting down, going through his school bag. He always did his homework, so I went upstairs and let him do that.

I never did my homework. I didn't care enough. They cant hold me back because I know about Ms. Aschow and Mr. Perry and I can use it against them. Plus most of this shit is irrelevant. "Find the square root of four hundred and sixty seven without using a calculator" like how about you find the square root stuck up your ass and pull it out so you're a little less of an old bitch trying to tell me how to live my life? Sounds great.

If you cant tell, I dont like school, so I dont do the work. Vic is an overacheiver, not to mention very smart so that helps too.

I wasn't good enough for Vic. He deserves someone so much better than me, and I'm so lucky I can call him mine.

*~
Sorry for the short chapter.