Chapter 29- FINAL

Ah here it is. The last chapter of my first Kellic fanfiction. Well, here's some answers for common questions.

1. I'm currently not planning on writing a sequel

2. Yes I am working on other fanfics glad you asked *violently clears throat*. I am working on a danysha that I have mentioned multiple times (hint hint) and also I'm writing Kohnnie and that will be up soon.

3. I am most definitely writing another Kellic if not many more in the future. So look out for those.

I love you all so very much. Enjoy <3

*~

Chapter 29

Where am I now? I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to. Because I honestly have no idea what the fuck this place is called.

After the wedding, Vic and I dropped out of school. Which was fine for me, but Vic looked a little upset. He loved schoolwork, and that's something I'll never understand. That got settled, and I met Vic's patents. We went back down to Mexico to tell all of his friends about our relationship. His parents gave him a lecture about not inviting them to his wedding and kicked him out of the house for marrying a man. He was upset, but he didn't mind. We visited his worn down house and sat on the ripped up couch that was slowly but surely collecting mold.

"You never did tell me how you had all this money but couldn't afford a decent place to live in." I had told him, cringing and scooting away from a wet patch on the cushion. He sighed.

"I guess I have to tell you eventually," he said, and I nodded for him to continue. "My parents are homophobic assholes that I didn't want to be around, so I left and found this place. But you already knew that. I had nothing to live with so I met Jaime and he fed me. Imagine only eating tacos for months upon months. Well, never mind I guess you did that too. Anyway, one day, I bumped into you and yelled at you that I had somewhere to be. Then when we were at Taco Del Dia, I said I had to go. Then I would visit you on the abandoned soccer field and keep you company until I said I had to go. And I wasn't kidding, I had a job. But my job was a secret." He said, lowering his head.

"It's okay, you can tell me. I won't make fun of you or get mad. I promise." I said. He looked at me dead in the eyes, taking my hands.

"I would go to Jaime's house and wait for him to get there because he was paying me to be his, oh what do you call it, friend with benefits. Because after we broke up we still had sexual needs to fill, and I'll tell you firsthand its not easy being gay around here, because you're either a flamer yourself, or you're a homophobe. And its not easy finding out who's what." He said. I stared at him, concerned.

"When did you stop doing that?" I asked. He shrugged.

"A couple days before I moved back with you. I told him I can't do it anymore. Because I found you. And I love you." He said. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead. He blushed and we stood up.

And thats all I remember from that day. Now we're back in America but I'm not sure where. We just drove off. We didn't look at signs or asked for directions. We wanted it to be our own mystery. I like it this way. It's a nice place here. We have all of our essentials. We even adopted a child. Her name is Sarah. She's a writer. We got her a little notebook to write stories in. She won't let anyone read them besides her godmother, Summer. We ask her what they're about but she just laughs and walks away. It upsets me because if she's planning world domination, I want to be part of it.

I'm not sure if Vic would be too keen on that, though.

"Sarah, love, please let Papa read your notebook." Vic said from the other room, followed by an ear-splitting "no" from her as she ran up the stairs. He sighed and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No one said having a kid was easy," he said, "but no one said it wasn't worth it, either."

I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you. You know that, right, Kellin?" He asked.

"Thank you." I whispered, smiling.

"Thank you for what?" He asked, amused.

"For giving me the life I've always wanted. For saving me." I told him. There were more but I couldn't think of them right on the spot.

"You're welcome. I'd do anything for you." He said.

"Hey, Vic?" I asked, looking up at the man in front of me, his hands now firmly intertwined with my own.

"Yeah, babe?" He answered, looking back at me.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"More than anything."

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course." He said.

"Promise?" I asked the day old question. He leaned forward and kissed me. He leant his forehead against mine.

"I promise."

*~

<3