Chapter 28

I'm really mad because I had this whole chapter written and my phone decided to restart itself and I lost everything and I'm honestly about to cry. ANYWAY..COUPLE THINGS.

1. There's one chapter after this. Then I'm writing Kohnnie.

2. Sorry this took so long to get out there. I've been writing bits and pieces since the last time I updated but never had the time to sit and finish the chapter.

3. Comments/Votes are always appreciated <3

OK OK ENJOY

*~

It's been about a month since Vic proposed, and here I am, standing in front of my dresser mirror, fixing any imperfections of my suit I wore to my uncle's wedding. I was relieved that it still fits me.

"I'm proud of you, you know. For all of this." My mother said from the doorway. I smiled at her in the reflection and she walked over to me, engulfing me in a tight hug that restricted me from breathing.

"For getting married?" I asked, not sure of what she was proud of me for. She let go of her grasp and nodded.

"Yes. This is a big step in someones life. I hope you made the right decision." She said, placing her hand on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed it.

"There's no one better for me." I told her. She grimaced but eventually gave me a soft smile and nodded towards the door to drive me to the place.

It wasnt much; just some lawn chairs set up on an empty field and a small white gazebo for Vic and I. We didn't want anything big. We figured it didn't have to be much to show each other how much we love each other. We ended up getting here a little after Summer and Tay who came here together. They came up to me and Summer hugged me, kissing my cheek in a friendly, reassuring way. I guess I looked pretty nervous. Because to be honest, I was beyond nervous. I was terrified.

"I'm so proud of you. You look amazing." She told me, wiping a tear from her perfectly powdered skin.

"Thanks, you do too Firecracker." I said. She laughed and playfully punched my arm.

"Ha ha. Not even on your big day can you forget." She said sarcastically.

"Not even on my death bed will I forget. And I'm planning for that to be a long while in the future." I said. She had cheered me up and almost made me forget why I'm outside, constantly swatting at pests and wiping stress sweat off my forehead.

"And it should stay that way. I'm gonna go back and see how Vic's doing." She said. Tay winked at me with a smile and they walked back to the ceremony area.

I peeked around the corner, and sure enough, Vic was standing there under the gazebo, talking to the priest guy who was to marry us. Father Urie I think was his name. I scanned my vision across the chairs. They weren't all filled yet, but it didn't start for another half hour anyway. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around, my jaw dropping when I saw who it was.

Justin.

"What? What are you doing here? Who-- who invited you?" I asked, in a shock that he was here. He gave me a soft smile and sighed.

"Well, about a year ago, when you bashed my skull in with a rock- oh you can't forget that, can you?- well I'm all recovered now. Your mother invited me. Said she didn't want her son's best friend to miss out on his wedding." He explained. My expression changed from confused to pissed off.

"You're not my best friend anymore. I dont want you here. You're ruining my happy mood and I don't need your negativity clogging up my emotions. So why dont you go take your fucked up head and heterosexual dick and get the hell out of here?" I seethed. Soft music began to play, meaning we were starting soon. He laughed and shrugged, going to his car and driving off. My mother came around the corner to be by me.