Chapter 14

Vic's POV

If they think I didn't hear what they were talking about when I was in the bathroom, they are completely clueless. Vic just admit to Summer that he may like me. I understand I guess if he's confused. He said he wanted to find inner peace before he wanted to start a relationship.

"So where are we going?" I asked. Summer rolled her eyes, but smiled a little.

"I want to go back. It's hot as hell out here." She said.

"We can go get pizza if you want." Kellin asked me, ignoring what she said. I smiled.

"Yeah I could go for some pizza." I said.

We walked until we found a pizza place. Summer occasionally would pat down sweat with makeup remover wipes. I laughed at her every time.

"Don't laugh at me. I dont have anything else." She said, as I would just wipe my forehead with the back of my hand. She cringed and patted away with the wipe. I was used to the heat since I lived in Mexico. Michigan heat was nothing.

"What do you guys like on yours?" Kellin asked.

"Plain." Summer said.

"Me too." I said. Kellin smirked at me.

"I thought you said you liked sausage." he said. I blushed.

"Kellin! Rude!" Summer said, kicking him under the table, which made him laugh.

"Sorry that was uncalled for." he said.

We ordered a large plain cheese pizza since none of us were feeling the toppings today. I ate my share and waited for the others to finish.

We left our money with the bill and started walking around again.

"So Kellin," I started, "how did you find out you were, you know, gay?"

"The same way people know they're straight." he shrugged. I guess that's a good enough answer.

"Can we go home now? I think I'm literally dying oh my god I can't." Summer complained.

"We're going back right now." Kellin said.

"Fucking finally." she said. I laughed a little.

We got back to the house and hung out for a little longer until Summer's phone buzzed.

"Hey guys my mom texted me. I gotta go home." she said. Kellin stood up to hug her goodbye and she left.

"Well she's something else." I said after she left.

"Yeah she's cool." he said, sitting down.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just wondering." I said.

"Green." he said. "What's yours?"

"Blue." I said.

"That's cool. Blue is a nice color." I nodded.

"I'm gonna go grocery shopping. Anything you want?" he asked, standing up.

"No." I said. He nodded and walked up the stairs. I took out my phone and texted Mike until Kellin came back.

~*

AN/ Sorry this chapter is short.