A short trip to Mondstadt

"How many cleaning commissions must we get here?" Paimon complained as they approached the Dawn Winery.

It has been 3 days since they went back to Mondstadt and 2 days of different cleaning commissions from the winery and the church.

"Well, this was better than the food delivery one for Sara." Lumine said.

"I guess, timed commissions are a pain in the butt." Paimon said nodding her head. "Still though, how long are we going to stay here for?" Paimon asked, floating beside Lumine.

Lumine shrugged. Finally they approach Moco and Hillie who looked troubled as ever. "Maybe a few more days." Lumine told Paimon before turning their attention to Moco and Hillie.

"The usual spot?" Lumine asked.

"Yeah, sorry about that traveller." The two said in unison.

"We'll get it done in a jiffy." Lumine said with a sly smile before sprinting to the usual spot of the leaf pile.

Once again, she used the power of anemo to blow it off then reported back to the two.  And just like the usual, they were rewarded with mora.

"That's the last commission for the day. What do we do now?" Paimon asked.

Lumine paused. "You know, I heard spmething interesting about Mondstadt's Darknight Hero." She said.

***

"Pleasant surprise seeing you around here. Will you be having apple juice?" Diluc asked as Lumine and Paimon.

"Another day, another non alcoholic beverage." Lumine joked.

Diluc let out a light chuckle. "Still not going to be serving alcoholic drinks to you, sorry." He said.

"Too bad." Lumine said. "But that's not why we're here today for."

"Really? Does this business have to do with me?" Diluc asked as he prepared the drink, Lumine and Paimon's apple juice to be exact.

"Yes, we wanted to know something about a little gadget." Lumine said.

"A gadget you say? I'm not sure I'm that well versed in that area." Diluc said.

"A little birdie told me you used to use one." Lumine insisted. "A de.lu.sion." she said in a whisper tone.

Diluc paused for a moment after hearing that. "That is an interesting information. I don't suppose the little birdie is a certain captain, is it?"

"That's..."

"Why the sudden interest?" Diluc asked.

"I just... I know a friend who use them too." Lumine said. "Used to use them." She said in barely a whisper.

"I see. Then what questions might you want to have to me?" Diluc asked. In the middle of their conversation a few customers have entered.

Diluc, being the tavern's bartender for the day, skillfully attended to them.

"Is there something you did want to ask, or did you just want confirmation on that information you had?" Diluc asked Lumine after serving the newly arrived customers.

"Ah, I guess I just wanted to know how that affected you." Lumine said. "I don't know how long you've been using it for or-"

"I haven't used it in a long time. It's been years. But I have used it for a considerable amount of time if that's what you wanted to hear." Diluc quickly answered.

"I suppose you're worried for your friend. It does take on toll on your body. You don't need the help of a vision so I don't suppose you need the help of that anyway." Diluc said.