Celestial Voyager

"I can see you behind the tree, you're not fooling anyone." The traveller rolled their eyes.

"No fair, you were looking when I was hiding." The other said.

"No, you're just hiding on obvious spots." The traveller chuckled.

"Well it's not my fault, besides you're too good at hide and seek. You blend in the background too well Aether."

"Then you better up your seeking game Lumine."

***

"I see him." Lumine muttered.

"Where?" Childe looked at the same direction she's looking at.

"Middle and center." Lumine said, standing up and dusting herself off.

"Man, that really is your brother huh?" He said, still processing what's happening.

Inazuma just went over a war. It hasn't even been that long since that was concluded but another just strikes.

Peace talks between the Rebels and the Shogunate hasn't even been formally concluded yet.

"I should've taken the letter sending quest." Lumine sighed, to which Childe chuckled.

"Like they'll let this opportunity to see the legendary traveller in action slide. I'd like to see it myself to be honest, though I'd prefer it to be a one on one between us, this would be fun too." Childe said with a smug face.

Lumine looked at him with a disgusted face, well, more of a grimace but it did give off that sort of message.

"What, are you a masochist or something?" Lumine asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What? No." Childe instantly said.

"Alright then." Lumine shrugged it off, but there was evident disbelief on her voice.

At this point, she was more focused on meeting her brother again than actually being bother by the fact that an abyss army showed up in Inazuma.

Normally she'd be fuming, fighting in the front lines againts the abyss mages, lectors and heralds. This time her mind was just too clouded by the fact that her brother is within reach.

The questions she wanted to ask, the answers she weren't given last time, the talk she's been wanting to have with him.

"I have to get to him." Lumine said.

"What? In the middle of that? I get that you're good at fighting but-"

"I'm tired Ajax. I'm tired of running senseless commissions that'll lead me to probably nothing when the answer is right there. My brother is literally right there." Lumine frustratedly pointed to her brother.

"Alright calm down tiger. You'll get your chance but don't you think going there head first is a good idea?" Childe furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, Paimon thinks so too. We need to think of a plan first. There are too many enemies to face at a time." Paimon said.

"Well, do you have other plans then?" Lumine raised an eyebrow.

"Let's report back first."

***

"A cross fire huh?" Lumine clicked her tongue and readied her sword.

"Oh this'll be fun." Childe chuckles, bringing out his hydro melee weapon. "I'll clear the way for you princess." He said swiftly running to the battlefield.