Waverider

"We haven't been able to make much progress haven't we?" Kokomi commented. The generals and captains turned to look at her.

"So far all we've been doing is taking back lands and fending off the shogunate." Kokomi added. "We've been nothing but on the defense."

"Your Excellency, shall we proceed to the plan 35?" The general suggested. Instantly, everyone else in the meeting flipped their handbooks.

"That would be a great idea, however maybe going with plan 46 might be a safer bet." Kokomi rested her hand on her chin. "What do you think Lumine?" She turned to the traveller.

Lumine then in turn looked over to Paimon who was holding the handbook, struggling to find the page of the said plan.

"I trust what ever orders you might have for us." Lumine said, realizing her companion's struggle. Paimon just sighed.

"Hmm." Kokomi hummed in response, making the gears in her brain rack up as she thought of what strategy they'll go with.

Kokomi looked at the table where the Inazuma map was engraved. She moved the figure on the table and nodded. "Plan 68 it is." She said determined.

***

Just as the strategist instructed, the traveler made her way back to Narukami Island. It was tricky because the plan required her to travel by sea.

Luckily, she had 2 companion with her; one, her most trusted flying buddy, the other, her stow away harbinger.

"You can come out the teapot for this trip." Lumine said. "It'll just be the three of us in the waverider afterall.

"Wouldn't that place be cramped for three people? That's a one person ride, two's fine but I bet that won't be a comfortable fit." Childe furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, that's why we'll take turns. When I have to rest, I'll come to the teapot then you go take over. I reckon we'll keep at it around 3 rotations give or take." Lumine said.

They were in the teapot discussing the matter, unbeknownst to Childe they were already at sea. You can't really tell where you're at in Teyvat if you're stuck inside a teapot.

"Okay, I guess. You'll really go with this huh?" Childe raised an eyebrow.

"Well yeah, it's not like I have any other choice. The sooner I meet the Shogun, the sooner I get answers about my brother." Lumine said, her tone very confident like she was stating fact.

"We're heading to Narukami right?" Childe asked.

"That's right." Lumine nodded. "Don't worry, there's a navigation device on the waverider." She added.

"I know how waveriders work." Childe scoffed.

"Perfect, then sit tight here and I'll be back once it'll be your turn." Lumine said, ready to take out the teapot in her bag which was her way out.

"Wait, actually I have another question." Childe said. "About last night-"

"Oh that..." Lumine paused. "Can't that wait a little longer? We're kinda in the middle of another thing."

Childe looked at her, not knowing which expression he should give. Annoyed? Mad? Frustrated? Either way it was a negative feeling that he had.

Granted he did give her a short time. But she brushed it off before she went to the meeting where she got her orders. Now she's brushing it off again.

"Plus if you ever did plan on going back you'd have to swim for your life. We're already in the middle of the sea afterall." Lumine said ever so casually.