Chapter 6- Dan

Chapter 6- Dan

It's been weeks since I met Aimee. I felt terrible though. with anything we did together i would think of maisy. But i've been ignoring Maisy and she must now think i'm an utter twat. Good job Dan. Aimee, to me, was filling a part of my heart that was shattered.She was giving me a bit of hope every moment. but at the same time i didnt have feelings for her. Nothing felt right. Even just chatting to her about random stuff didnt feel right. It's not how it was when i had maisy in my arms. Earlier today we were sitting on the sofa together and she went in for a kiss, I kissed her back awkwardly. I didnt have the balls to tell her that i don't have feelings for her and that she was just there to fill out my life. but een kissing her didnt feel right. I pulled away from her and she pouted. I gave her an awkward smile before relaxing my tense body. I then left shortly after to get stuff. Maisy didnt make an appearance at all in about the space of two hours. 

Right now, I'm standing infront of Aimee and Maisy, and Maisy has a 2 inch gash across her wrist. I felt a pang in my heart as i thought of her self harming. I picked her bloody wrist up delicatly and inspected it. That was one deep gash... but why would she do it? 

"Why?" Is all i could say. my eyes met with her beautiful topaz ones which were blurred with tears. She glared at me trying to force the tears away. Why was she giving me that look? She pulled her wrist away from me and she ran upstairs before i heard a door slam shut. I kinda just stood there frozen while i was thinking. 

"You ok danny?" Aimee purred. 

"Yeah..."  I replied incoherantly. She left it there and sat on the sofa. A few momentls later Sadie and Phil came through the door laughing. I wish that was me and Maisy... 

"Hi dan!" They chirped together.

"Hey." I reply back happily. i'm so happy for those guys. i don't think they could be any more perfect for eachother. Sadie ran upstairs and Phil got engaged in a conersation with Aimee. I went out to the balcony and sat out there for a while. Phil eventually came out and took a seat next to me.

"Wanna go home and film a video?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Dan... You do know that Aimee really likes you..." Phil says awkwardly.

"Oh really?" I reply trying to sound suprised. I knew she did but i didnt feel the same way.

 "Yeah, she said so... you do like her back right?" Phil asked in a hopeful tone. I sighed in reply. 

"Dan, You can't stay with a girl for three weeks, kiss her and then tell her, 'oh wait sorry, i don't love you i'm still hung up on a girl that doesnt even know me.' It doesn't work like that dan."  Phil said sternly. I already felt bad and phil smacking it in my face even more made me feel worse. 

"I know phil, but it's true. I don't like her like that..." I replied with a frown. Phil bit his lip awkwardly and said

"I feel so sorry for you dan. I can only imagine the pain you're going through..." Then he got up and left me on the balcony. I sat out there for a few more minutes and i got up. I went inside and phil was already at the door saying goodbye to sadie. 

"Bye sadie." I say kindly. I looked about and it seems that Aimee left already. 

"See ya dan." She replies. I smile at her and i walk out of their door. Phil walked out behind me and then we heard a soft click.

"Dan, you should go to Aimee's and apologise. You can't keep on playing her like this!" Phil says harshly.

"I'm barely playing her Phil!" I shout at him.

"You got her wrapped around your little finger. She thinks you love her. You're just keeping her about for your own happiness. If you ask me that's playing her!" he shouts back.

"It's not like that!" I growl back.

"You're not helping yourself. Our fans are slowly going because of images. And now everyone thinks your a player and i'm starting to believe it." He says to me shoving his phone in my face. I took a look at the picture and it was technically three images put together. One of me kissing Aimee, One of Me kissing Milee that one time and the third one is of me kissing Maisy. then the caption said 'Danisnotonfire= Player!' This was one on twitter that had been re-tweeted over 100 times. 

"It's the same on tumblr and facebook dan. You have to sort yourself out. I can't dig you out of tis one!" Phil says before walking off down the stairs. I stand outside their door like an idiotand contemplate everything. My life was literally falling to peices. 

* 20 minutes later *

I stood outside Aimee's house and i knocked on the door. 

"Hi Dan!" She sqealed before kissing my cheek.

"Hey Aimee, I need to speak to you..." I say before walking into her house. 

"What is it?" she says nervously. When she's nervous or sad her Irish accent shows through strongly. 

"I-I..." I started. I looked into her eyes and she was genuinely worried. 

"Nevermind. Can i stay round for the night?" I ask her. She bites her lip and says

"Sorry, babe, i am having a sleepover with my old colleage mates." 

"Oh ok, no prob." I reply. 

"Will i ever know what you were going to say?" She calls to me before i open her door. 

"I'll just tell you... I'm sorry Aimee, I've just been playing you..." I say in a shakey voice. Maybe it'll get easier.

"I guess i had this coming... You still love Maisy don't you?" She replied sadly.

"I do Aimee, and i am so sorry that i made you feel like this. I promise i wasn't ever trying to hurt you."  I reply trying not to sound like a giat twat.

"Don't worry Dan.. Will we still be able to hang out?" She asks. I see tears slide down her face. I am a bastard. 

"Of course we will Aimee. You just deserve someone who has their lie sorted. And well... I dont... so you deserve so much better." She bit her lip and said.

"Well... It was nice spending time with you Dan... I'll text you some time..." She whispered and she opened the door. I pecked her cheek and turned around. I walked out of her house trying not to look back. I elt a sudden sadness crash onto me. Now without Aimee... I have to just try to get Maisy back in my arms... Thats Easier said then done... 

A/N: Hai guys! Here's another Update to be happy about! I haven't got much news but... If any of you guys write fanfiction and you want me to read it, comment down below with the link and i will go read it. :D So yeah, can't wait to read some of your guys' fanfiction (It doesn't matter who's in it or anything!)  SO STAY AWESOME YOU GUYS AND I WILL TTYL BYYYYYYYEEEEE

~Robyn xx