Chapter 12- Maisy

Chapter 12- Maisy

I got the tex from dan at about 4:45. Oh god! I was so excited. Right now i was curled up in a small ball underneath the counter in the kitchen. To burn time me and sadie decided to have a whipped cream war and we spent a lot of money on whipped cream because we were bored.

"SADIE YOU WIN! I GOTTA GET READY NOW!" I shouted. I didnt know where she was so i was so i had to. I started getting up from under the counter and i . I looked about, i still couldnt see her.

"Well thats boring. im gunna call erin. go get ready then." She said to me, appearing out of no where. I nod and i run up the stairs. What to wear, what to wear.... Hmm... I stood infront of my wardrobe and i started pulling all my clothes out. I could wear my Uggs.... Or My converse i don't think i would need uggs actually... And then maybe my tracksuit bottoms? No God dammit im going on a date! Ughh... Why is it so hard to pick clothes? I shook my head in annoyance and i decided to get in the shower. I took some towels with me and padded to the bathroom.

I got out and i saw that i had about an hour left. Depending on how long it takes to find clothes i might not have time to do my hair properly. Crap. I sighed and let it go. Come on Maisy. It's Dan. He wont care too much on how i look surely... I finally decided to chuck on some Black pineapple tracksuit bottoms, A stripey Purple and Black long-sleeved top, A Massive hoodie and some Vans. Maybe i should wear a hat? Hm... I Quickly grabbed my Grey beanie and i felt ready. I still had half an hour to do my hair and makeup. Yes! I plugged in my straighteners and waited for them to heat up. When they were heated, i just sorted out my fringe. I didnt have time to do all my hair but it'll do. I quickly slid in my brown contacts and then I heard some voices downstairs.

"Dan?" I asked as i was jogging down the stairs.

"no, its just a random guy ready to go on a date with you." he says seriously. i rolled my eyes and chuckled in response.

"Well what are you doing wiping cream off your face?" I asked, chucking to myself.

"Well im guessing you and Sadie had a whipped cream war, and i just kinda got attacked by her." He says gazing over the warzone. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Sorry. About that.." I muttered... well thats embarrassing

"Don't worry about it, you ready to go?" He asks

"Yep!" I say excitedly. He smiled and gave Mea peck on the cheek before we walked out of the door. Ahh! He pecked my cheek! I felt my cheeks flame up again and before I went any more red i shouted

"Bye Sadie!" I turned back to face Him, and I gave me a sheepish smile. He intwined our fingers together and smiled back. I could tell this would be a good date.

"So where are we going?"I say nudging his shoulder slightly.

"You'll see..." He said with a cheeky smile.

"Dan.." I whine as we carry on walking down streets.

"Maisy..." he whines back In a mocking tone. I smack him round the back of his head and laugh.

"Hey!" he yells and he starts chuckling.

"you deserved that!" i say back defensively. A sly smile came across his face and he came really close to me.

"Well you deserve this." he whispered in my ear. I leaned away from him but he put his hands on my waist. I thought for a second about what he was going to do but i wasn't sure. He pulled me in close as if he was going in to hug me. I slowly leaned into him and I wrapped my arms around him. But all of a sudden he started tickling me.

"Dan! Nonononono Dan please!" I squealed. I tried squirming away but I found it hard as we were walking and his hands never left my body. I started to laugh hysterically.