Chapter 20- Dan

Chapter 20- Dan

I woke up and i was looking at maisy's beautiful, smiling face. Oh god. Everything from last night flooded into my head. I Smiled at maisy and whispered

"Morning gorgeous." She giggled and said

"Morning handsome." I rolled my eyes and pecked her lips. I swung my legs out of the bed and stood up. I pulled on my shirt from last night and my boxers then padded downstairs. I got down there and phil was sitting there holding a cup of coffee.

"You alright dan?" He asked.

"Yeah... you?" I replid hesitantly.

"Yeah i'm fine. What are you doin-" Phil started to say before Sadies voice erupted from nowhere

"DAN HOWELL WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I jumped at the tone of voice she used. It sounded as if she was going to murder me. She then came storming down the stairs tugging maisy along.

"What'd i do?" I asked innocently. But i knew what i had done. Maisy had a small love bite- or hickey- on the side of her neck from last night.

"What the actual hell is this?" She asked pointing towards the bruised area on her neck. Maisy's face went a deep red colour and she started to giggle.

"Isn't it obvious?" I ask trying to keep a straight face. I swear, Sadie looked as if she would murder me there and then.

"You guys better have used protection..." she grumbled before storming upstairs. Maisy shot me a panicked look and phil's head snapped between me and maisy.

"Yeah... Yeah we did." i said positively. Phil raised his eyebrow before disappearing upstairs to talk to sadie. I walked over to a counter and took a five pound note from the side. I then walked up behind maisy and slipped my arms around her waist. Her hands grabbed mine and i put the note in her hand.

"Maybe we should check though." I whispered into her hair.

"So you're not sure?" She said giggling.

"im like 80% sure we did." I say trying to re-assure her.

"Well alright then... Oh wow what am i going to do about this dan!" she cried suddenly looking at the bruised area in the mirror. what was she gunna do about it?

"THE INVENTION OF TURTLE NECK JUMPERS!" She cheered before i could think of anything.

"Wow...." i say.She runs upstairs and comes back down with a red turtle neck jumper on five minutes later.

"Well, your seriously gunna wear that until your uh... hickey fades?" I say awkwardly.

"Well, im gunna have to unless you want Erin to murder you." She says seriously. she had a point, Erin was coming round today. I was going to reply but Erin strutted through the door and said

"Why would i murder Dan? And why are you wearing a turtle neck jumper?"

"Because... I don't know why really... And im cold...." Maisy said nervously giggling.

"Your fucking cold? The sun is shining for once, and your cold!" Erin said Clearly unconvinced.

"Yep." maisy replied popping the p.

"So what are you girls doing today?" I say trying to drive away from the subject.

"Film a video at hers. See ya Dan." Erin said walking out the door, dragging maisy with her. I quickly walked over and kissed maisy's forehead.

"See you later." she muttered and then she was out the door. I closed it behind them and sighed. What if... No its impossible. She won't be pregnant. But why did i give her the money, if I was positive? Better safe than sorry I guess.

** two weeks later **

Right. Time to end this anxiety. Maisy came through the door with her bag on her shoulder

"Time to find out for sure" she said. I nodded whilst smiling and she disapeared upstairs. I went into her room and sat on her bed. I ran my fingers through my hair. This was a terrifying thing. What if, by some chance, she was pregnant? Then what would happen? I don't actually think im ready for a family yet. Don't worry about it. even if she was pregnant, it would be our baby. It would be perfect.

She came into her room holding the little stick. She looked up and smiled. 

"I haven't looked at it yet. I wanted to see your reaction." She said. 

"It's alright love." I said smiling back at her. She sat herself next to me and turned over the stick. We both looked at it. Negative. We both let out a sigh of relief. 

"So your glad that im not pregnant?" She asked.

"I would have been so happy to have a kid, but right now is not the best time." I said truthfully. 

"Exactly what i was thinking." She replied. She got up and threw the stick in the bathroom bin, then she came in and sat down again. She leaned on me and said

"I would have loved having a kid with you actually. It would be amazing. I know you wouldn't let me down. I know you would be there." I smiled at that thought of us having a kid. I know what i wanna do. I want to propose. right here. right now. but i don't have the ring on me actually. Hmm... Maybe i could hint at it? 

"You know, i would rather... ummm have a better place for both of us to live before we even though of having kids or getting married yenno?" I said awkwardly. Goddammit dan. I chickened out. i mentally facepalmed and forced a smile.

"Yeah i totally agree, if we were to even think of having kids we would have to um... move i guess." She replied. I gave her a side hug and she cuddled up closer to me. I love this girl. next chance i have, im proposing. 

A/N: Hey guys! I updated!! :D *Happy dance* So hows it going? Ummm.... not a lot to say, i kinda said it all in the message i sent out. But yeah, in like 12 chapters this is finishing :/ Yeah it makes me sad ;/ But! i have 2 collabs planned, i still have to finish the PJ fanfic and after this there will be two more fanics, so that covers it right? Anyway, love you all stay awesome byyyyeeeee

~Robyn xxx