Chapter 22- Maisy

Chapter 22- Maisy

** The Next Day **

I knew today could go one of two ways. A good way or a terrible way... you see i have been keeping a secret since the test.. You see, I knew it. Since the test said negative, i knew i was actually pregnant. morning sickness, feeling stressed and having just a massive bump isnt something to wish for and it isnt something that is caused by anything else. The only thing is... is that ive been calling my doctor and telling him. but i havent told dan yet. and today im having my twelve week scan. but it'll be a surprise at least. I hope he isn't angry. I sat on my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. He was coming over today at 12:00 because he wanted to spend the day with me again. i chose today to tell dan. so at 1:00 we could go have my scan... together.

Right now it was about 10:30. No one actually knows im pregnant. not even Sadie. The only way ive been able to keep it a secret is by saying that i have food poisoning, to cover up for throwing up, and wearing oversized shirts. It kinda works out. I stood up and looked at myself in my mirror. in an oversized top, i look normal. I pull the fabric of the shirt to reveal the growing bump under my shirt. I sighed and massaged it. Sometimes i feel really out of energy. like yesterday, i think dan caught on to something because he questioned me about it. i just said the food poisoning was really taking it out of me. I let the fabric go and rubbed my eyes. another thing is about the things i can and cant eat. its quite annoying to be honest.

"MAISY!" I heard sadie shout. I walked out of my room and downstairs to see her cleaning the house up. Some of my games and stuff was in boxes because of the whole moving plan that was going down. i was going to go with dan and phil was coming here. it would work out well if i wasn't pregnant.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You alright? you know that dan, phil and i think aimee is coming round as well to hang out? right?" She asks. The smile that was once on my face just dropped. Fucking aimee. I dont want to be here right now.

"Im feeling better, i havent thrown up today if that says anything... And i didnt know aimee was coming?" I say, clearly not impressed.

"Yeah... about that... i didnt want to tell you because i know you and her aren't on the best of terms. sorry bout that..." She says awkwardly. I shrug and mumble

"Oh well, if she isnt a bitch today, there wont be any problems..."

"Maisy..." She says in a disaproving tone.

"Dont 'Maisy' Me!" I snap at her. She doesn't believe me that aimee is a bitch. even though we discussed it! she just said that aimee is a little jealous... i still dont like her. I storm off upstairs and sit at my computer desk. I switch on my computer and look over all my games that i havent packed away. hmmm... not great one to be honest. I looked through the games on the computer and decided to go for Team fortress 2. I put my headset on and got myself lost in the game.

I heard a loud knocking over the sound of my game sometime later and i took off my headset.

"MAISY!" I heard a whiny little Irish voice come through the door. I cringed and opened my door.

"You alright?" I say through gritted teeth. She folds her arms over her chest and a devilish grin dances across her lips. I barge past her and attempt to walk downstairs.

"Where are you going?" She spits.

"Im going to see my boyfriend." I state before pulling my wrist out of her grasp. I walk down the stairs and i smile as i see dan. Oh dan, i hope that your going to be happy!

"Hey babe. Aimee wanted to talk to you, yenno girl talk apparently." he said after hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Alright babe, i'll be down in a bit. Ive got something to tell you as well!" I say with excitement. I walk back up the stairs and went into my room.