Chapter 28- Sadie

Chapter 28- Sadie

I was waiting for maisy to come downstairs. I needed to talk to her. Somethings up and she's not telling me... I sat awkwardly downstairs waiting for her to appear, and when i heard someone come down the stairs i looked and it was phil.

"Hey babes, how about we go to mine?" Phil asks putting his arm around my waist.

"Uh.. sure, why not." I mumble. I didn't mention that i wanted to talk to Maisy. I'll speak to her later. I pulled away from phil and entwined our fingers before walking out of the house. Maisy could lock it later, knowing here, she'll have to go do some important business...

** At dan and Phils **

we got to the guys' house and dan was up. this was the first time i have seen him in a while now. He looked rough to say the least. poor dan... i kinda pity him in a way, just because he's waited so freaking long to marry maisy and i know, that's all thats been on his mind. He sat on the soa with a cup of coffee and looked up at me and phil.

"Oh hey guys." He said monotonously.

"Hey dan!" I say cheerfully, attempting to lift up his mood. Dan looked at my with no emotion whatsoever and then just looked away drinking his coffee. I looked up at phil and he gave me the 'Good attempt' look. i frowned and looked away.

"Dan can i go on your computer please?" I ask politely. now i was expecting a no and a glare but he simply nodded.

"You can use mine love, you just need to ask." Phil whispered into my ear. I tugged on his hand and went upstairs. Phil followed me up there and into dans room. His computer was left on of course and it was also on tumblr. good job dan, real productive. I went onto his twitter just to see if maisy, by any miricle, had unblocked him. nope, but he did have a message. I wasn't going to check it though. he should do that himself.

"Are you not going to look at it?" Phil asked.

"No... why would i? It's dan business." I replied modestly. I wanted to look at the message... No. No Sadie.

"DAN YOU HAVE A MESSAGE ON TWITTER!" I shout. I listen carefully for a response and i hear a murmur from him. I then walk out of dans room to stop te temptation of looking at the message.

"You want to see that message badly huh?" Phil asked. I nodded, knowing that phil could read me like a book. Phil then pulls me into his room and closes the door. I sit on his bed and sigh.

"Why can't everything just be perfect, me and you are married, but what about dan and maisy? Then things are just plain crap other than that. i wonder how life is for erin recently.." I spoke aloud. Phil came and sat down next to me and snaked his arm round my waist and pulled me into him.

"Don't be like that love, I'm sure better things are to come of this." Phil whispered into my ear. A chill went down my spine as i felt his breath tickle my ear. i leaned into phil and rested my head into the crook of his neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" we heard Dan shout that made me jump and headbutt phil in the chin. Me and Phil pulled away from eachother and looked at eachother before laughing at eachother.

"GUYS STOP LAUGHING YOUR ASSES OFF AND COME HAVE A LOOK AT THIS!" He shouted again. We both got up and walked into his room. Dan was pacing back and forth in the room. me and phil glanced at eachother and looked at dan.

"Check out that message!" he said. I looked at his screen and i read over the message.

"Dan, you might wanna come to see maisy, she's having her 20 weeks scan :)"

"What?" i said. I stared at the screen and then looked at dan

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" I screamed. Dan jumped and looked at me.

"I like it how your reacting weirdly, how'd you think i feel? MAISY'S HAVING A FUCKING 20 WEEK SCAN!" Dan shouted. Phil stood there awkwardly before saying

"Did you not know dan? i think the best thing is to calm down..." Phil said, trying his best to help.

"you say it as if we were the only ones who didn't know? Did you know Phil?" I whispered. I would be so disappointed if he knew and never told anyone. Phil awkwardly glances at me and then Dan

"well Phil?" Dan pushes. Phil shook his head.

"No, I just assumed you would be the first to know..." he murmured. dan sighed and ran his shakey fingers through his curly hair.

"Dan, I suggest you go to the hospital." Phil mumbled. I nodded in agreement. Dan smiled went downstairs. Phil walked over to me and put his arm round my shoulders and we followed Dan down the stairs.

"We going to go then?" I said.

"yeah, lets go." Dan replied enthusiastically

** At the hospital **

All three of us walked up to the maternity ward awkwardly and went up to the desk.

"Hello how may I help?" the receptionist said.

"uh.. We're late for the scan that Maisy Camerons is having?" Dan said.

"Well only one of you can go in, we shouldn't disrupt the scan..." the receptionist mumble in annoyance as if we had cocked everything up.

"you go Dan.." I said encouragingly. He nodded and followed the receptionist into a room. I took a seat and Phil sat next to me.

"you seem quiet babe... what's up?" he says to me.

"I can't believe she never told me..." I say not really paying attention to what I was saying. An awkward silence fell upon us and I looked up when I heard

"im so sorry I never told you Sadie... I wanted to tell you... Honestly" Maisy was there at the door of her room. I smiled at her and ran up to her. I opened my arms and gave her a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her frail arms around mine weakly.

"Maisy it doesn't matter, im sorry I never paid attention, but why didn't you tell me, Dan, erin?" I asked her with tears forming in my eyes.

"You never gave me the chance when I wanted to, but it doesn't matter. I'm so happy Sadie, im having a girl and a boy!" Maisy gushes. We pulled away from eachother and laughed. My god. Maisy and Dan, to be parents. Just the thought made me smile.

"Phil, did you...?" Maisy started to ask before he shook his head.

"you knew Phil?" I asked.

"yeah... She told me this morning..." phil replied awkwardly. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me... I just hugged him and buried my head into his chest.

"Maisy..." I heard Dan say. Maisy looked at me and I nodded. She turned away and walked with Dan. Please propose Dan. Take that weight off your mind...

A/N: OMFG GUYS I AM ALIVE!!!!! :D so how are ya? I'm doing alright yup, I know it was bad but I am in the mind set now lol xD its taken me all day to write this... Yup. Anyway I am going to reply to yoyr comments at some time, I just have been lazy #procrastinationforthefail. Umm just saying now I don't usually advertise fanfics and I don't want you guys to get mad at me for doing so but @Jasmine_Cameron has helped me with this chapter by practically giving me the right advice and she started writing her first fanfic, I would appreciate it if some of y'all were to go show it some love :) and she's lovely xD

I really think that's it guys, I love you all, stay awesome, BYYYEEEEEEEE

~Robyn xxx